PC Peripherals Cheapest "Full Tower" with Transparent side panel

sabret00the

Disciple
Yup guys I'm planning to migrate to a "Full Tower" and probably retire the old Zebronics Antibiotic case. I wanted to know which is the cheapest Full Tower in the market with a glass side panel?

Gannu said:
CM HAF 932.
Or if you plan to go the DIY way, a Chieftec + the Acrylic panel.
naveen58 said:
yup CM HAF 932 for 9500/- is the best choice for you..
Infact the the HAF 932 is what I had in mind. I checked it out closely @ Vedant a computer shop in Chandni when I went to buy a laptop last Saturday. One hell of a case it is. It's damn heavy too. But it's too damn expensive.

sabret00the said:
Infact the the HAF 932 is what I had in mind. I checked it out closely @ Vedant a computer shop in Chandni when I went to buy a laptop last Saturday. One hell of a case it is. It's damn heavy too. But it's too damn expensive.

buddy what you are asking here is a FULL TOWER for a cheap price with Transparent Window..
which i think is hard to find for CHEAP..

sabret00the said:
Yup guys I'm planning to migrate to a "Full Tower" and probably retire the old Zebronics Antibiotic case. I wanted to know which is the cheapest Full Tower in the market with a glass side panel?

Server cabby...u can find them in local market + mod....max costs 5k.
Antec 1200 if U can wing it:eek:hyeah:
EDIT: And Cheap is not exactly VFm....HAF 932 @ 9.5k is VFM for enthusiasts & gamers

So what is your budget? Why not mention it on the first post itself?

If you cheaper than 9.5k worth cases, chieftec+DIY seem to be the option. Although you might find some people have one of those huge solid steel "godrej cupboard" type full tower cases lying around. I've seen 2-3 people putting up a [F.S.] thread after using anything for a month or 2. You can try putting up a WTB if you want to try but honestly, how hard can it be to put the specific budget? For some people, 9.5k is considered cheap :p. Funny as it may be, it seem to be the case.

Get the HAF 932, one of the best full tower cases available. It's got fantastic room and airflow, although is very heavy.

Since transparent side panel is what your looking for you can look into Antec 1200 (it's more expensive though, I think it's around 12.6k). The sad part is that the Antec 1200 is not available in Kolkata, atleast it wasn't available a few months ago when I checked with Alfatech (they are Antec dealers in Kolkata). You might want to give them a call again to check if they have the Antec 1200 in stock:

Alfatech - Contact Number: 22157901

ss_rakesh said:
Check Zebronics Back Jack, I have one at home, it should be cheaper than HAF

Zeb black jack lacks cable management option, secondly it will have difficulty installing long graphics cards. More over its a mid tower case. You will have difficulty installing a good CPU cooler as well.

I am not sure about the cost of black jack, but i feel it has no VFM (Not against any one, its my personal opinion)

for 4-5k you can get good mid tower case..

CM690-4.5k..

it's a very nice cabby even i've got one..

installed GTX 260 in it without a problem & SCCF CPU cooler..

still got enough room left for 2 more GPU..

Back