Cheapest unlimited Airtel Broadband plan in Bangalore

sydras

Skilled
Folks, I need to switch to the cheapest and unlimited Airtel plan in Bangalore. I've checked the latest plans at

Broadband Plans- Broadband Tariffs- Internet Connection Provider in India:Airtel

Is the Browser 699-LUPAirtel/KT/FL/21 plan the cheapest unlimited plan available from Airtel currently?

Also, I note that the Browser 799 LUGAirtel/KT/FL/08 does not have a Broadband Data Transfer Limit but Additional BB Usage (Rs. / MB) is mentioned as 0.20p/MB. How can this be?

If there is a cheaper unlimited option available in Airtel, can you let me know about such a plan?

Unlimited and AIRTEL man where are u? worst plans ever .. and coz of fair usage policy trouble many of them left Airtel bb and in return few got retention plans offering unlimited downloads without fair usage policy!

I don't do much downloading these days and I'm looking to save some money. I do however want to keep my plan unlimited for the occasional download. Hence my requirement for the cheapest unlimited plan. I agree that their plans with their FUP are appalling (it is so so absurd given that their speeds are nowhere on par with what is on offer internationally) and if it wasn't for their somewhat decent customer care, I would ditch them in an instant.

An update.....

I just spoke to Airtel Broadband Customer Care and was told that the Browser 699-LUPAirtel/KT/FL/21 plan is only given to NEW customers and is not available to existing customers who are on a 999 unlimited plan.

The next available unlimited plan is an 899 plan for existing customers which I guess is the Browser 899Airtel/KT/FL/15 plan with 512 kbsps speed upto 8GB(this was confirmed by CC) and 256 kbps thereafter. With no option left, I opted for this plan.

I am strongly dissatisfied at their treatment of existing customers. I have been with them for 4 years and they give better options to new customers?? I am going to look for other service providers as their management seems to have lost the plot on how to sustain their business. Instead of focusing on customer retention, they are going after new customers with FUP on all unlimited plans which I guess no one would like to take.

Also, today's experience over the phone with CC gave me a feeling like their service quality is degrading. The customer care representative did not even tell me that he's putting me on hold, there was no music.....just a silence and I was wondering if I'm disconnected (he was knowledgeable about the plans at least). I've never experienced this with Airtel...quite a shocker I must say. All this has given me the appetite to search for a new service provider in Bangalore.

Try BSNL. I myself was using airtel, but i started getting absurd bills since past 3 months. Also i dont like FUP.

I have ditched airtel and have applied for MTNL.

Airtel aint cheap. BSNL and MTNL are the cheapest.

Can anyone using Sify in Bangalore share their experience? I have contacted their customer care but I just wanted to re-confirm before going ahead with them.

I moved to Tikona from Airtel...Not as good as them...has quite a few downtimes but atleast no FUP...
I would recommend only if u want to download otherwise BIG NO NO for Tikona

Back