Cheapest way to import stuff?

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
I have been ripped multiple times by aramex's shop and ship and now with my sudden keen interest in all manner of watches within 100$ I believe I am going to be squeezed dry by Aramex.
What other services are comparable to Aramex's Shop and ship but at a lower cost? I plan on getting watches/electronics/etc from US and UK. Kindly can anyone post their preferences and experiences?

Take quotes from multiple websites like SNS, iBhejo, PPO Box, iShop International, ebay GEB (if available) and compare them and go with the cheapest one.

Take quotes from multiple websites like SNS, iBhejo, PPO Box, iShop International, ebay GEB (if available) and compare them and go with the cheapest one.

Even after the recent fiasco, I have stuck with PPOBox and the only reason being that they assess the customs on declared value. People were abusing this earlier but if you declare the correct value, you have nothing to worry about and they still are the most competitive and quick freight forwarder out there.

Even after the recent fiasco, I have stuck with PPOBox and the only reason being that they assess the customs on declared value. People were abusing this earlier but if you declare the correct value, you have nothing to worry about and they still are the most competitive and quick freight forwarder out there.
So how much is the average time from us to your home..

Back