Check out the new Google Chrome 3

Chrome 3

Google released a much stable and improved version of the Chrome browser with the slogan "Fast start-up, Fast loading, Fast search".

I just installed this version and as far as I have noticed, what google says is true. It is superb fast and very light on resources. There are some improvements in the GUI and the options & settings. Also bugs like page rendering with ajax and flash have been fixed.(eg. the ajax chat in orkut works fine now).

Also check out the new Chrome 3 themes : https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html

Read more...

Regards,

j1n M@tt

ya, i just noticed....im already using 3 :D

it got updated automatically, dunno when.

nyway, it does have many bugs compared to FF, but still have many unique features.

^ if u guys are able to view rig gallery on members and are able to give trader ratings then chrome is fine ('coz it never worked in the previous versions... with the old TE theme)

^^No Google toolbar for Chrome. They have something more than just Google toolbar. The address bar in Chrome acts as the Google toolbar and page content search bar. Its called Omnibar. Just type the keywords you want to search in the address bar and it will google for you.

j1n M@tt said:
^^No Google toolbar for Chrome. They have something more than just Google toolbar. The address bar in Chrome acts as the Google toolbar and page content search bar. Its called Omnibar. Just type the keywords you want to search in the address bar and it will google for you.

Well even FF have that now. But omnibar or superbar cannot solve/substitute the bookmarks toolbar of Google. I just can't browse with it!

Back