Choosing air con - Hitachi/General/Daikin?

Worsen the poll.. Put up Carrier pls... :bleh:

Out of the three, my take'd be Daikin.. Its silent as it advertises..

The rest aint bad anyhow.. Hitachi's expensive..

The Sorcerer said:
Is this a contest or you planning to buy one of them???

No contest :bleh: planning to buy. but i am confused between these 3 companies. $$$ not a problem but want the best :)

gannu said:
Worsen the poll.. Put up Carrier pls... :bleh:

Out of the three, my take'd be Daikin.. Its silent as it advertises..

The rest aint bad anyhow.. Hitachi's expensive..
I don't think so... Hitachi 1.5 Ton Split ACE is for 33k while Daikin lowest is 39k...

All of these are best but expensive.... Noise is low while performance is superb... Hitachi being the lowest price & General is most expensive ~45k I guess...

I have a Hitachi 1.5 Ton in Dad's room and a Voltas 1.5 ton in my room... trust me my Voltas is much better than dads Hitachi. Considering the amount of money we spent extra on Hitachi, I would not recommend it to anyone.

hi
according to me daikin and general are the best ,and the second best is hitachi
i have a dealer who will give the lowest rates of daikin and hitachi as i am buy hitachi spilts atleast 20tons for my office,if you want to know the prices please pm me

leodi said:
No contest :bleh: planning to buy. but i am confused between these 3 companies. $$$ not a problem but want the best :)
Unless you are planning to buy one of the companies itself, I would suggest that you list out some models for others to compare.

Otherwise list out your requirements and let others suggest you the optimum model from these 3 companies (if you dont want any other brand)

Hitachi is really sad as a company. Have seen a lot of bad hitachi a/cs would not really recommend it to anyone. Daikin is very very expensive. O-General FTW.

Hi,

I'm planning to pick up a Panasonic 5* ( EER - 10.8 ) rated 2T Ac (C24HKY, with 22.9k btu/hr) for Rs. 45.5k. Has anyone used a Panasonic split ? how do u think it compared to 0General, Voltas, Daikin

thks

i got three Carrier at my house...1 1/2yrs still no problem even once...recently installed hitachi in office and 4months pretty good till now..would suggest you Carrier ,especially the after sales service (at here kolkata) is pretty good

Gaurav Sawhney said:
Hi,

I'm planning to pick up a Panasonic 5* ( EER - 10.8 ) rated 2T Ac (C24HKY, with 22.9k btu/hr) for Rs. 45.5k. Has anyone used a Panasonic split ? how do u think it compared to 0General, Voltas, Daikin

thks

Iv got a panasonic window ac at home.. its working fine and wev had it for 3-4 yrs now.. decent cooling (not as good as ogeneral i feel) but recently when ta ac guy came to service it he said the inside of this ac is exactly like a voltas window ac which makes me wonder y not choose voltas and save $$.. wev even got 1 voltas this year and the performance till now is good..!

If this poll had been put up a while back I would have voted for OGeneral but as my OGeneral window AC's compressor died about 20 days back and it has not been fixed till today I have voted for Daikin.

Upto yesterday we were given a run around by the shop and a junior level OGeneral staff member - but yesterday we contacted a service manager of OGeneral and things have started moving at full speed - the OGeneral engineers are falling out from every corner to get our AC to work on priority basis, we even got a call from an OGeneral engineer today morning at 08:30am asking if the work was being done to our satisfaction !! It seems the bushing under the Compressor is now the problem, and we have been promised by afternoon the AC should be in A1 condition.

Back