CLAN FOR CRYSIS,CRYSIS 2,TF2,GTA IV,HOMEFRONT(original) and COD4 and MW2 (hamachi)

so as written in the title please post here if u are interested in forming a clan for any of the above games and cheers! it will be a lot of fun (guaranteed!) .

Re: CLAN FOR CRYSIS,CRYSIS 2,TF2,GTA IV,HOMEFRONT(original) and COD4 and MW2 (hamachi

Interested in MW2(majorly), Crysis, Crysis2 and COD4. I wont be online 24X7(like in the TE tourney). You'll have to guide me on these games as I've no idea about their multiplayer modes.

Re: CLAN FOR CRYSIS,CRYSIS 2,TF2,GTA IV,HOMEFRONT(original) and COD4 and MW2 (hamachi

interested in tf2...but no spamfest plz...

Crysis 2, count me in.

And I can try my hand at TF2 , too.

I own CRYSIS, CRYSIS 2, GTA IV and can join but not regularly.(Will try as max as possible though), anyone for borderland? I heard its one heck of a multiplayer game

ok woah i had actually lost hope in this thread,no one was showing interest.so mainly people are in for crysis 2 ,TF2,CS 1.6 and COD4?i think we shall finalise these games.now lets organize and finally form a clan.i had made a website for our clan with one of my older compatriot(major work was done by him),but now the site has gone to hell.I think i will be able to make one more site.people enlist your name again with your preferred game and lets get serious.Status :

TF2-Free to play on steam

GTAIV-not free so if many players own it we may form a clan on official servers,but otherwise i think HAMACHI would suffice

COD4-can join official servers without key so free

crysis 2-NOT FREE as NO LAN SUPPORT,to join this clan people will have to buy it(retailing for only 999 bucks,maybe less online,get it)

CS 1.6 -

so TF2,CS 1.6 and GTAIV clans can be made straight away.also nobody is up for homefront?i suspected nobody would have it,its pretty suckish

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

crysis 2 id- DESTROYEROFWORLD

GFWL name - maxraider911(for GTAIV)

STEAM ID- sudhanshu1234

people post all relevant id's you can and add each other wherever you can.

Crysis 2 - xcrari

GFWL - quixnd

Steam Id - quixand

ohk great adding you on steam now,too lazy for crysis 2 but will do surely tommorow.

ohk guys i have finally arranged for a website for our clan ,and as it was very sudden i could not ask for your suggestions(extremely sorry).ohk the name of the clan is ISI and anyone who will join this clan needs to have ISI as a prefix to their in game names.such as ISI quixand etc. and most probably the name of the site will be ISIforce.com or ISIclan.com.i will keep you guys posted,until then brace yourselves.

I am in for TF2, CS 1.6 and COD4

Steam ID = vidar26

Xfire ID = vidar26

Count me in as well...:clap:

Hamachi is fine...but any other medium...plz let me know...:p

Won't be online 24/7...coz of work...:mad:

Back