FS: Others Clearance Sale CPU+Mobo+RAM | C2D E8400 | Crucial Ballisxtix Tracers 4x1GB | P5K Dlx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Saying Goodbye to my old rig... served well.

What? : CPU+Mobo+RAM
Details :
C2D E8400 (never been OC'd)
Asus P5K Deluxe - Wifi AP (has it's own wifi antenna and can be configured easily with the Asus software)
Crucial Ballistix Tracers - 4 x 1GB sticks.
(These beauties can easily do 4-4-4-12. Bought from KMD back when those super GO's were on.. these lovely sticks came with LED's that put on an awesome display of light depending on RAM activity. I've had many a late night session with nothing but these LED's flickering away like crazy in my room playing NFS and Crysis)

Warranty : None. No testing warranty headaches..buy it keep it. Don't have the bills and they're all pretty much out of warranty since i bought them somewhere in late 2007.
Shipping : Prefer local sale. Shipping at actuals with Blue Dart

Price : 6000/- for all 3 together.. :D

Individually : CPU - 3750/- Mobo : 1800/- RAM : 2000/-

Pics :

cmp6.jpg

cmp5.jpg

cmp4.jpg

It's a full fledged rig that served me well but it's time to move on. Since i really have no use for it anymore once i get my new components.. i just wanna get rid of this asap.

PM's recvd. Will update this on Monday for payment and shipping status! Thanks!

on hold for @Imrahn

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me next for the combo.
If there is no warranty even testing warranty, post CPU-Z screenshots to prove the life of these items.

@m-jeri, That way we can be sure that the processor,mobo and RAM are not dead and is working. CPU-Z has tabs for CPU, MOBO, RAM, SPD which will show the details of these products.

Guys, I've been loaded with PM's. Thank you all for the interest.

Please note I'm waiting for Imrahn's NEFT transfer to be credited.. if he back's out, i will contact the next in line automatically.

Due to a heavy workload, i might not able to reply to each and every PM that i've got for my stuff.. hope you'll understand.

arup : Do you seriously think I'm going to be selling off my rig if it was dead knowingly?? I've been around on these forums longer than you & my itrade speaks for itself. I'm not one to pull a prank like what you have in mind and then come back around here on the forums and interact with fellow tech-heads. Past experience has made me wiser.. I've had idiots who have bought stuff only to have them test & OC and bench in order to satisfy their "doubts" ... since none of this is in official warranty... that is a risk that i'm not willing to take with buyers. Some of whom have been known to buy performance stuff and run it on cheap PSU's... So yeah, i have my reasons for my terms. Besides @6k for all 3... the mobo is practically free..

You're really talking like a noob man. take in off thread and discuss it on PM's if you have an issue with my terms.

I'm not forcing you to buy on my terms and I'm not gonna be selling on your terms. Take it or leave it.

@mach9
Asking you to post CPU-Z screenshots is totally fine and that what is done normall by people selling CPUs.
So you don't need to over react to this.

Since there is no warranty It would be better if you can post the CPU-z screenshots. Will not only help the buyer but also you. (Incase anything happen during shipping or any problems do happen later on).

Think about the buyer too. he needs to be sure about the product when buying it.

Your part about testing warranty is very true and is better to keep away from it.

Folks.. Imrahn is the buyer. He already committed to mach9. I never seen him back out from a deal. HE is the one who needs to ask for CPUz or whatever required. Dunno why u guys say buyer buyer again.

Guess the price is having some effect on everyone. :)

Think about the buyer too. he needs to be sure about the product when buying it.

Your part about testing warranty is very true and is better to keep away from it.

Thanks techygeek. I'm not over-reacting. I just don't understand why that these discussions keep being brought up every time in every thread where the seller has his terms clearly spelled out.

Like i said, i have valid reasons on not offering warranty.. but if we have a buyer and a seller who are ok on the terms as specified in the original post, why link warranty issues to posting idiotic stuff like CPU-Z screenshots?

I can think of a million situations where i can have a system running enough to take CPU-Z screenshot (or if you really wanna be paranoid, get a CPU-Z screenshot on another system) and then post them here... only to have a heating issue somewhere and the system shutting down randomly on its own! HOW does it prove anything?? HOW does it prove genuineness?? HOW would anyone prove it was on the same system? In all our advances and progress... we have become so cynical that we instantly doubt everything we do. Well if you doubt.. then don't buy it. As simple as that.

Likewise, i could think of several situations where i can doubt the buyers genuineness... it's just stupid!

Come on people, lets be realistic. If someone wants to do stupid sh|t... they will do it. That someone is not me. Like i said, my terms, take it or leave it. I have clearly said, i dont have any official warranty to back me up, so i cannot take a risk by offering any "personal" warranties or testing. Why have a debate on it?? People don't realise that invariably, in doing so.. they only affect sales and encourage other people to low-ball. I've had a lot of PM's from guys with as little as 3 posts on the forum contacting me for "sales"...

There have also been cases in the past of there being done by so called "buyers cartel" or network of people who post on threads and drag down sales by individuals networking to low ball thereby hijacking/ low balling behind the scenes.

btw, payment received from Imrahn. I will be shipping the stuff out this evening.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks techygeek. I'm not over-reacting. I just don't understand why that these discussions keep being brought up every time in every thread where the seller has his terms clearly spelled out.

Like i said, i have valid reasons on not offering warranty.. but if we have a buyer and a seller who are ok on the terms as specified in the original post, why link warranty issues to posting idiotic stuff like CPU-Z screenshots?

I can think of a million situations where i can have a system running enough to take CPU-Z screenshot (or if you really wanna be paranoid, get a CPU-Z screenshot on another system) and then post them here... only to have a heating issue somewhere and the system shutting down randomly on its own! HOW does it prove anything?? HOW does it prove genuineness?? HOW would anyone prove it was on the same system? In all our advances and progress... we have become so cynical that we instantly doubt everything we do. Well if you doubt.. then don't buy it. As simple as that.

Likewise, i could think of several situations where i can doubt the buyers genuineness... it's just stupid!

Come on people, lets be realistic. If someone wants to do stupid sh|t... they will do it. That someone is not me. Like i said, my terms, take it or leave it. I have clearly said, i dont have any official warranty to back me up, so i cannot take a risk by offering any "personal" warranties or testing. Why have a debate on it?? People don't realise that invariably, in doing so.. they only affect sales and encourage other people to low-ball. I've had a lot of PM's from guys with as little as 3 posts on the forum contacting me for "sales"...

There have also been cases in the past of there being done by so called "buyers cartel" or network of people who post on threads and drag down sales by individuals networking to low ball thereby hijacking/ low balling behind the scenes.

btw, payment received from Imrahn. I will be shipping the stuff out this evening.

Thanks everyone.
^^ nice rig, nice sale :)
but cpu-z screenshot isnt such an idiotic thing to post, specially since its all out of warranty & even no testing warranty which is upto seller to offer.
its just some assurance to the buyer that the stuff works. same with gpu-z screenshot for gpu.
all the stuff could arrive DOA. anyways, dealing in forums is all about trust which works both ways.

i know mach9 since a longtime and hes been a old member here, i know for a fact he wont sell a screwed up product, besides at this pricepoint i dont think any1 should be complaining.

i know mach9 since a longtime and hes been a old member here, i know for a fact he wont sell a screwed up product, besides at this pricepoint i dont think any1 should be complaining.

Thank You.

@Imrahn sorry I was unable to ship off the package yesterday but the crazy rain resulted in massive flooding & absolute mayhem. It was a nightmare to drive back from work & I didn't get back before 9pm after leaving my office at 5!

Sent you a PM. It will be shipped out today! cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Package shipped today @1100 . Thanks all for the interest & thanks Imrahn for the patience!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back