Clifton Graphic T-Shirts for Rs. 89 and Rs.99 (Free Shipping)

Is there a way to check order status without logging in? I didn't create an account earlier and now I don't find an option to check order status.

if you have account, still u dont have any tracking numbers, I called them yesterday, they said that they will dispatch today or tomorrow, and should reach to us within friday/saturday

How good is the website? I am gonna order 7-8 tee's but need to check for feedback. last time ordered few from such a site, and all were of bad quality, wrong size etc.

Received my t-shirt via DTDC few mins back :) I ordered during the weekend. Didn't get any tracking no. though. So guys please wait with patience since they might have dispatched most of the items already!

Item shipped from Clifton Trends Pvt. Ltd., Tirupur(TN). It was dispatched yest(Dec 20) Since I am in TN i got it earlier than most of you. So probably the guys in North should get in within a couple of days. T-Shirt quality is pretty decent. Looks like a ~Rs.200 one.

:) i too ordered mine on Sunday and today got a call from the courier office that my parcel has come and will be delievered today..

Back