[CLOSED] LCD Monitors (19/20/22/24") & Projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
satanofgamers said:
ohh man sweet deal... can u ship it to calcutta? if so wht might be the approx shipping chrges...

Hey you might have some extra charges. I can confirm the price only on wednesday though :( But im hoping it wont be much of an increase. Just checked. Its 12.5% VAT in you state. So you will have to pay Rs17850 + shipping from .

And sorry people, I dont think i can get it delivered outside bangalore/chennai now. Im looking for other options to get it shipped to people in other places. Please wait till the holiday gets over and I will see what i can do.

Raghu.

hey man can it be shipped to erode(near Coimbatore)? how much will it cost.

or tell me where should i come to collect this in chennai. i'll come and collect it personally.

The prices shud be same in hyd too...

Give me one date that you can deliver if the oder is placed tomorow...

pm me ur account number ...Im taking this.. :)

Raghunandan said:
@Saiyan, Got the cash and ordered. Expected delivery is around May 13th. Will inform you once i receive it.

Raghu.

Wiiiiiii:clap: Thanks man:D

Sorry rajshah & teaddict. People outside bangalore/chennai have to wait till i can arrange something with the courier guys here. Direct delivery is not possible :( Im looking at bluedart even though they are costly. The box is around 10kg. Does anyone know of a good courier service that will ship the monitor without damage? If there is a freight company then i can do a bulk shipment too. If you can give me details i will be glad to ship it to you.

If i get any more info on this i will post here as i cant reply to every individual via PMs.

Raghu.

Sandy said:
you want it soo bad ?? :p

It will still be a good price :p

Hey Sandy, the price of the 2407WFP is gonna be 34k. I know its is not as good a deal as this, but let me know if you want it.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Sorry rajshah & teaddict. People outside bangalore/chennai have to wait till i can arrange something with the courier guys here. Direct delivery is not possible :( Im looking at bluedart even though they are costly. The box is around 10kg. Does anyone know of a good courier service that will ship the monitor without damage? If there is a freight company then i can do a bulk shipment too. If you can give me details i will be glad to ship it to you.

If i get any more info on this i will post here as i cant reply to every individual via PMs.

Raghu.

I can arrange surface transport at very low prices(max Rs 8 per kgs) . I can also ask them to pick it from ur place . But all depends on number of pieces. Higher the better.

Thats very nice! So i can do group shipping for all of people in Delhi and Noida. PM me the details of the shipping company please. Is there a minimum quantity? How reliable are they? Should i pack all of the boxes into 1 big carton/box? Whom do i ship it to?

And people from Delhi and Noida PM me AGAIN with confirmation to get my account details. I will wait till May 6th for everyone from Delhi/Noida to pay for their orders. Maybe a little more time if someone wants.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Thats very nice! So i can do group shipping for all of people in Delhi and Noida. PM me the details of the shipping company please. Is there a minimum quantity? How reliable are they? Should i pack all of the boxes into 1 big carton/box? Whom do i ship it to?

And people from Delhi and Noida PM me AGAIN with confirmation to get my account details. I will wait till May 6th for everyone from Delhi/Noida to pay for their orders. Maybe a little more time if someone wants.

Raghu.

Raghu, a piece of advice if you have more than 3-4 buyers.
Please keep track of online transactions and direct cash deposits into your account.
If someone deposits the cheque it is being charged Rs.50 processing fee these days by almost all banks.
Also tell everyone to immediately call u up after cash/cheque deposit so that you can keep track of funds.

For heavy couriers there is nothing like bluedart but they are also expensive.
DTDC will mostly refuse monitor shipment but i am not sure.
They did refused my 8800GTX shipment and my 14'' LCD pannel shipment saying they will not ship individual electronic parcels.

I need to get 2 of these for Chandigarh is there some way shipping is possible as Chandigarh isn't very far from Delhi.

Funky said:
Raghu, a piece of advice if you have more than 3-4 buyers.
Please keep track of online transactions and direct cash deposits into your account.
If someone deposits the cheque it is being charged Rs.50 processing fee these days by almost all banks.
Also tell everyone to immediately call u up after cash/cheque deposit so that you can keep track of funds.

For heavy couriers there is nothing like bluedart but they are also expensive.
DTDC will mostly refuse monitor shipment but i am not sure.
They did refused my 8800GTX shipment and my 14'' LCD pannel shipment saying they will not ship individual electronic parcels.

Thanks a lot Funky. There seem to be way more than 3-4 buyer :D Im maintaining files to keep track of transactions. And if any fee is charged from me I will remember to get the extra amount also from the buyer.

You might be surprised how some people are fine with Bluedart even though its costly :p So im gonna ship with them and see how it goes. If it works out well the first time then i will ship to others too. Btw, do you know if they do the extra packaging also if necessary?

@garav, PM replied to.

@delhi/noida members, I might start a separate GO for you people so that its easier for me to coordinate. Im also waiting for te_addicts PM about the shipping he has mentioned.

Raghu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back