[CLOSED] LCD Monitors (19/20/22/24") & Projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent u am pm regarding shipping vendor. Please confirm total weight of cargo expected. I shall try with a vendor here.

Each monitor with packing weighs 10kgs. I will need to ship around 4 monitors to Delhi i think. So it comes to 40-50kgs. If he can pack the stuff and pick up from my place then consider it done :)

Raghu.

how much will bluedart shipping cost....a relative may b interested....will let u kno by tuesday....do temme abt the bluedart thing....also....

@TE_addict.....that shipping reliable??

btw....m delhi based

deepak said:
how much will bluedart shipping cost....a relative may b interested....will let u kno by tuesday....do temme abt the bluedart thing....also....

btw....m delhi based

I want to try Bluedart with a single shipment first. If it goes successfully then I will ship regularly. And if there are a lot of people from Delhi then I will send it by the freight carrier that teaddict mentioned. GATI is quite good from what I have heard.

Sure vij. Let me know. But I will ship only if it goes through well the 1st time. Oh and if I find someone who will carry it for me, then thats preferable.

Raghu.

About Bluedart I think they're very reliable. I got a package from Hyderabad a few weeks back, and they're mighty quick too.

Btw, Raghunandan, how much will you be able to get a 2007WFP for?

deepak said:

btw....m delhi based

Yes , speedage cargo is reliable but would still prefer bluedart or DTDC even if they turn out to be expensive by 200-300 bucks per monitor. Peace of mind u see.:D

Raghu let us know price of dell 2007.

^^^ya thats true but how much does bluedart shipping cost??

oh and dell warranty will be provided in delhi na....or wld i have to ship it back to b'lore if something goes kaput?

You can check the cost of shipping on Bluedarts website. Just waiting to place the orders for Masky and Stormblast on Wednesday.

Warranty will be provided all over India. No worries about that.

Raghu.

If you are ordering for StormBlast, can you order for BringItOver as well...he is a friend, he had posted on pg 2 or 3....

I will ship again if it goes well with Stormy. I dont want to risk 2 monitors at the same time. If its really urgent then I will do it. Can you ask him if he needs it that bad?

Raghu.

hey me backing out if somebody was keeping track....that relative....well his PC table cant accomodate a 22" monitor...hehe

BringItOver is my friend, Tejas. He will confirm personally via PM..hes taking some loan from me as well :p

Raghu keep him in mind, he will PM you by tomm..he works nightshift so.....

5yrs DELL warranty makes this for a very sweet deal, its a total no brainer, whoever is in for a monitor change, pick this up ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back