[CLOSED] LCD Monitors (19/20/22/24") & Projectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinByChoice

Skilled
*****DEAL IS CLOSED*****

Hi,

Expanded the deal to include some more monitors too. If the monitor you want is not listed here then drop me a PM, I will see what I can do.

Monitors:

Dell E228WFP - Rs 16000 - 12Kgs - 2 Weeks <- Yep, u read it right!! U get it in 2 weeks!

Dell 2007FP - Rs 22500 - 14Kgs (approx) - 2 Weeks

Dell 2007WFP - Rs 22000 - 14Kgs (approx) - 2 Weeks

Dell 2407WFP-HC - Rs 33000- 18Kgs (approx) - 2 Weeks

Dell SE198WFP - Rs 12000 - 10Kgs (approx) - 3.5 Weeks

Dell E198WFP - Rs12000 - 10Kgs (approx) - 2 weeks

The weight is only to give you a rough idea of the shipping cost. Exact cost will be known when I ship the monitor. If you want any other mode of shipping, drop me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Prices are inclusive of taxes. Also these have 5 years warranty, so be careful when comparing with the prices on Dell website.

Projectors:

Dell 1200MP Projector - Rs 40000

Dell 1800MP Projector - Rs 44000

Dell 2400MP Projector - Rs 60000

Details

1) Payment to my account. Will tell you number and other details once you confirm.

2) Order will be placed only on receiving complete payment.

3) Delivery in Chennai/Bangalore at my place. You can come and collect it from me at either location.

4) You will NOT get any bill with the monitor. The warranty by Dell is based on serial number, so you dont need a bill to claim warranty.

5) I will not sell to you if you are a dealer/reseller. I will sell only if Im satisfied that you are not one. So dont be pissed if I ask for personal information (like what you do for a living, where you work, references from any other forum members .etc.).

6) If you want it for your company then please add 25% to the cost. Im not here to help improve your profit margins.

Added Shipping Info

I can now ship to any place in India. Shipping by BlueDart, great experience and convenient for me. Will ship by air only, as they offer next-day delivery and I feel its much safer than by road. You can check your shipping cost here. Fill the details as below.

Service : Dart Apex - Door to Door

Origin City : Chennai

Destination City : Your city

Type of Shipment : Non - Documents

Weight : As in 1st post depending on your monitor choice

Drop me a PM or post here if you have any questions.

Raghu.

Members who have recieved the LCD through this deal so far.

Code:
1.Saiyan

2.TheMask

3.Stormblast 

4.Chief-Techie

5.rushabht

6.senfunn

7.gannu_rox 

8.pawannh

9.kau_therock

10.jediknight

11.te_addict

Edit on June 27, 2007:

Deal is Open again..

Edit on July 20, 2007:

Deal is closed

Raghu.

The LCD is not that great... given its a 6bit TN panel. Basically if you are into Photoshopping/Grpahics work then stay away as the color representation will not be accurate. For Gaming/General Surfing etc... this probably is the best bang for the buck deal out there. The awesome Dell 2007 is still 7k dearer... and the VX2025 isn't really available anymore...and this is a good 2" bigger than both.

Can any one tell how good this one will scale @ 1440*900 as i am not planning to upgrade my 1900XT for another 1 year:ashamed:

^^ arre for the newer games it wont na.

@ Raghu, i'll pm you today if i want one :S

It will in any game as long as your card can play the game without any hiccups :p
oh this is another TN all right but a lot better than the one you are using :p

this is a TN panel that reportedly has the best dithering technique used....

Pl let me know what will be the final shipped price to Hyd.

Saiyan said:
@ Raghu, i'll pm you today if i want one :S

Sure!! No probs.

stormblast said:
as i told u earlier. i am interested.

rajshah said:
direct mumbai shipping possible ?? i wld be interested if yes.. and i want 2 buy 2 pcs !!

satanofgamers said:
ohh man sweet deal... can u ship it to calcutta? if so wht might be the approx shipping chrges...

Switch said:
And to Noida :p...

Double EDIT : Shipping still not confirmed for ppl not from bangalore/chennai. so please wait till May 3rd

TE_addict said:
Me interested in one piece.

PM me your address and I will tell you the exact price with account details. Then you can transfer the money.

vij said:
this is a TN panel that reportedly has the best dithering technique used....

Pl let me know what will be the final shipped price to Hyd.

Will PM you the exact price along with account details.

I can also get the DELL 2407WFP now. I expect it to cost around 34k. Wait till Wednesday for exact pricing.

Raghu.

PS 1 : Its an extended weekend due to financial year closure. So orders received after Friday will be placed only on May 3rd.

I suggest all DELHI NCR guys can combine their shipping to one place in Delhi if possible. Raghu is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back