FS: Others Closed-loop Water Cooler: HOC40

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Product Name and URL:HOC40

Expected Price: {Rs 4750} Rs 4500 + shipping (Updated)

Shipping Charges: @ Actuals.

Preferred Courier: <<your choice>>

Time of Purchase: Won it this April. (4/2012)

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes - Four Years, Seven months.

Reason for Sale: Need money.Purchase Invoice Available: Yes.

Product Condition: Pristine. Never been installed or used actually.

Accessories Included: Everything that came with it.

Product Location: Ahmedabad.

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Feeling a little guilty to let this go as this opened the doors to a lot of modding opportunities but unfortunately I was able to do nothing ultimately. Modding my Elite335 to fit this would involved dismantling the cabinet which would be too challenging and a fresh build (like an awesome desk mod) was far beyond my skills. So rather than not use this at all, I'm selling it off here. I could do with the cash for a new gpu since my 8800GT is already limping to its grave having being ovened once already. So anyone looking for H100 destroying performance at this price, look no further.

~
Thanks

NOTE: I would rather not ship something this bulky at all so if anyone in Ahmedabad or Mumbai (might be there this Sunday) is interested, then do let me know via PM and I'll give you preference.

Edit: Sorry for the bad pics, they honestly looked better on my HD2s screen. I'll try taking better snaps if I can get my old Coolpix S5 to work.

wp0000612.jpg

wp0000642.jpg

Bump. Excellent cooler going for less than 5k.

Might be in Mumbai this Tuesday or Wednesday.

Well I can ship it to you, but you'd have to bear shipping costs. Its around 2kgs. Its not that bad but I'd rather not have the buyer pay that extra shipment fee and just collect it from me in this case.

Will be in Mumbai by this Wednesday. BUMP(!!!)

Replied to all PMs.

~~ Still looking for a local buyer in Mumbai for minimum hassle and expense.

Sold locally to supershailz. Unfortunately I didn't have the invoice with me in Mumbai, once that is sent I shall exchange feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back