CM Notebook Cooler X-Lite-Price and models Update !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real Pal for your Note-Book/Lappy, Presenting the VFM NotePal from Cooler Master -- X-Lite

More info :
x-lite1.jpg

x-lite2-1.jpg

Price : -- 900/- (Shipped).

These models are also available and in stock -

CM Notepal Infinite -- 1650/- (Shipped).
CM Notepal Infinite(Silver Painted) With HUB -- 1900/- (Shipped).
CM Notepal Infinite (Blue/White/Pink/Gold) -- 1800/- (Shipped).
CM Notepal X1 -- 1250/- (Shipped).

Or if you are interested in any other Models, just shoot a PM :)

Now Enjoy the Summers guys :) !!!

Re: Cooler Master Notebook Cooler X-Lite !!

will this be useful for a netbook ? specially the MSI Wind U210 and Samsung N120.

Giridegr8 said:
will this be useful for a netbook ? specially the MSI Wind U210 and Samsung N120.

Have had some hands on experience of the notebook cooler and it has good look & feel. It happens to have a huge 9 blade fan so its pretty effective as well. Plus is a GO GRAB IT Price for a notebook cooler.

I picked up one of these from China a few months ago. A little bit on the large side, but it has much better airflow than the Antec cooler I was using earlier.

hey smc anything for a 17 incher? at this great price.

cheers.

major9 said:
Will it fit for a Dell Studio 15 ?

It can easily fit Dell Studio and even will give better performance as told by Jay . The cooler is awsome. I have checked it with my Acer Aspire which has got 15.4 Inches wide screen .:hap2:

johnie1 said:
hey smc anything for a 17 incher? at this great price.

cheers.

The best and worthy for 17 incher is Notepal Infinite , and CM claims it has got US Petant for the air flow design for this product . Many reviews say that this cooler had knocked down Thermal level by around 10 to 12 degrees. But definitely budget is more as it is available at 1800/-
BTW another best option is Notepal U2 again by Mr. CM which will be around Rs.1400/- It gives you the option of selecting the location of vent fan and you can move the fan where your notebook is heating more . also while carrying you may use this cooler as scratch guard .:clap:

Weldone SMC for getting this product in India . It is hot cake there ...........
Book 100 for me :eek:hyeah:

Dude!!!
I recently bought a DELL Inspirion 1464.
Will this fit my Dell 14 inch laptop ? If yes PM me the details.

can you please post who supports Coolermaster products in India and where do i go in for RMAof a cm infinite which i had bought about six months back ?(it was purchased from Ahmadabad and now am in pune, so going back to the shop i not feasilble)

AFAIK, SMC handles the RMA of CM products themselves. Contact the OP here with other details and lets see what he says !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back