Audio combine two laptop speakers / synchronize

guys i am havig 3-4 laptops ,

i want to play a video in one laptop and want the audio to be played in all at the same time so that we hear sound more clearly ..

how to do that , i mean synchronize two laptop speakers ?

what is wrong in this forum ?? seriously ..

why do people give alternate replies ??

dude i appreciate your reply , but thats what i was not looking for , i know headphones/speakers are better ..

i just wanted to know how it can be done ??

anyone ??

i dont know well but this can be done using aux cable(as far as i think i can do with 100% success with two PC's). Insert the aux cable in the headphone out of Laptop 1, from realtek uncheck the box from settings stating "mute the headphone panel when speakers are working or something like that" and then connect the other jack of aux to the aux in(if there is) of your laptop 2. Else insert it in Mic jack and make it "line in" from the realtek panel.

P.S. - This guide is an experimental and expected to work. If you dont have realtek drivers, you will have to see your own what is to be applied.

If using VLC as a player, you can set it to stream the audio/video from the source laptop.

Use VLC on the client side to playback the audio !

yep.. even i think this is the best option ..........to stream from VLC. it is the most efficient and hassle free. as long as you are on a local network. and wirefree too.. !!!!

Back