Comic Con Bangalore 2014 Thread (12-14 Sept, 2014)

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
OrQ7na1.jpg

How many of you from here attending this time?

Make sure to snap some awesome pics and put it up here. I'm sure this time around the event will be much bigger.

If you're cosplaying or doing anything else worth noticing, please share it here too :)

[Here's last year's thread]

How I hate leaving Hyderabad now, I could have visited if I stayed back in Hyderabad. A Cyanide and Happiness author is coming :arghh:

How I hate leaving Hyderabad now, I could have visited if I stayed back in Hyderabad. A Cyanide and Happiness author is coming :arghh:
This one's Bangalore dude. Hyderabad one will happen later, and am not sure Rob DenBleyker from C&H is attending that show too.

This one's Bangalore dude. Hyderabad one will happen later, and am not sure Rob DenBleyker from C&H is attending that show too.
No no, I meant that Hyd to Bangalore via bus is just one night, I could easily make that trip, not possible from Kolkata.

Neil Gaiman's skype talk at the end was amazing. Even though he wasn't physically present, I'd say it was the highlight of today's show. It was enriching.

Cosplayers were decent. Nothing mind-blowing. Grand prize for cosplaying is an all expenses paid ticket to Chicago Comic-con 2015 and an Xbox One. Some girl who played death from Castlevania won it today.[DOUBLEPOST=1410584851][/DOUBLEPOST]
No no, I meant that Hyd to Bangalore via bus is just one night, I could easily make that trip, not possible from Kolkata.
I thought you were talking about the Hyderbad Comic-Con happening next month. You can try attending that I guess, though even that will be a bit far.

Day 1 Highlights: http://www.salmaniac.com/comic-con-bangalore-2014-day-1-highlights/ (from my personal blog)

Day 2 Highlights: http://www.salmaniac.com/comic-con-bangalore-2014-day-2-highlights/

Last edited:
Went there today. It was too bloody crowded, hard to move around and was suffocating. Left within an hour. :(
whatever cosplayers were there, didn't get through the crowd to get any pics.
just #GoT a tee.

10671459_10152231324232132_7177369981134832064_n.jpg

Back