Budget 5-10K "Compact" phone

rkkaranrk

Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Stop thinking or going with Samdung phones. They have a lot of bloatware and very over priced.

OP can go with Motorola G4 Plus @ 15k from amazon

Though its processor is not that good for gaming but it is sufficient for browsing & viewing YT videos.

G4Plus has got Nougat 7.0 update rolling from December officially or OP can download the US version of Nougat update and upgrade to Android 7.0 OS.
He wants a compact phone 5" or less.

Spacescreamer

Section Mod
Jan 23, 2006

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
www.therealkai.wordpress.com
Anyone got the Samsung J2 2016? I'd like to know your gaming experience. FYI it comes with a Mali GPU. The other areas are fine. Selling it for 9.5k.
Also played around with some Samsung premium phones and their 5.5". If the phone is properly designed 5.5" will not give such a big trouble. Loved the S7 Edge. :D
Thinking of the 1+3 non-T. If CES doesn't show anything else. MWC is weeks away.

skylake6100u

Disciple
Dec 12, 2016
Chandigarh
For this reason, I keep coming back to my trusted Samsung S4, 4G version which I got from Australia. 5" gorgeous full HD 1080p Amoled display. JIO sim working flawlessly, I use JIO app. S4 has almost non existent side bezels, its very narrow for a 5" phone plus weight distribution of this phone is spot on, feels feather light in my hands. It has only 2GB RAM and still on Lollipop officially, but works amazing after disabling bloatware.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
www.therealkai.wordpress.com
For this reason, I keep coming back to my trusted Samsung S4, 4G version which I got from Australia. 5" gorgeous full HD 1080p Amoled display. JIO sim working flawlessly, I use JIO app. S4 has almost non existent side bezels, its very narrow for a 5" phone plus weight distribution of this phone is spot on, feels feather light in my hands. It has only 2GB RAM and still on Lollipop officially, but works amazing after disabling bloatware.
If it still works then sure why not? The S4 was a good phone. Heard that rooting it and removing the bloatware makes it feel like it was (almost) new. The S4 9500i which I had, its motherboard died so...