Graphic Cards Compatibility issues of Windows 10 Pro with Nvidia 10XX series during installation

fLUX

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I am creating this thread just to check with all the users here whether anyone did face any issues with the driver setup on Windows 10.1 Pro.

I installed the card at 10.30 and now at 2.11 am its finally up and running. The driver installation kept throwing up the error message that Nvidia driver is incompatible for the system. After googling for around more than an hour I found a link which said that there is a lAtest update which the windows does not detect but can be updated using the Windows Update tool assistant. To my amazing luck I had finished my FUP today itself , so downloading the update took almost an hour and installing it another hour. But thank goodness the drivers are installing now without any issues at all. Incase any of you are still facing this issue on windows 10 Pro you can go ahead and update your OS using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and thank me later for it.

P.S:- The card in discussion here is Nvidia 1070 GTX Amp edition

Back