Computer Empire Nehru Place Price List 12/03/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocker123

Adept
Hi guys !!

Just made a visit to Nehru place today ..
Went to computer empire, have clicked pics of the master price list of most of the items ...
Hope these pics are helpful incase you plan to buy a computer soon.
I guess these prices would definitely be unbeatable as compared to the rest of the market..

bge3hx.jpg

nmkpxt.jpg

xdi9nn.jpg

9amuqc.jpg

rbd5bo.jpg

2ytyx4k.jpg

2lizx5e.jpg

51wzus.jpg

j5i2yu.jpg

2z4frl5.jpg

2nst5k5.jpg

358xow7.jpg

2v92ce1.jpg

11l3890.jpg

Keep this weekly updated & put one more pic of the complete price board from next time which shows the shop as well so that there is no doubt that these are from CE itself...

WTF man. The prices are just amazing. I thought SMC quoted me good prices. These prices are like 10% less than what I have been paying.

I should do more research before buying stuff :(

@hailstone : il update the thread whenever i make a visit to nehru place.
Yes, i will take a picture of the shop as well next time...
Request other people as well if they make a visit to Nehru place can keep posting latest pics of computer empire price list.

hey guys...
i wont be making a visit this week....
incase any one else is making a visit to nehru place, the he can click similar pics like i did from computer empire, can post it on this thread or can tell me, il put them up in this thread...
It would be of great help ..

please update latest price list also any info whether we can buy online from costtocost any if shipping to other states in india is possible thanks

Computer empire doesn't have a comparable customer service compared to SMC. Also, I have heard of cases of fake hardware with computer empire. Paying 10% extra is not a problem if you get peace of mind with SMC, much better customer service, and sure shot authentic products with warranty.

And cost to cost is no better than computer empire. For one, you can expect all ram, memory cards etc at such places to be fake for sure. There is a good chance that some gpus and many sound cards, LAN cards etc are fake as well.

10% isn't a big amount for the service you get with a high profile vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back