Computer Programming Books (Java, HTML, Javascript, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talsilo

Disciple
Mar 26, 2009
Friends,

Am disposing off all my old comp books. Reasons? One, I am now a Life Coach and no longer need these books. Secondly, I need space for my new books!

I understand it is the 'zamana' of ebooks (I myself have 4000+), but I am most uncomfortable to read them from my comp. I use them to browse through, and see whether I need to buy or not, and if it is a good book, I simply but it!

If you are like me, and if you are having some interest in programming, you might find this an excellent value-for-money deal.

Some of these books might be obsolete, but them in many aspects, HTML is still HTML and Java is still the same old Java!

I am bundling 21 books+11 book(lets) of NIIT+10 book(lets) of SSI for Rs.2,500 only.

I stay at Haji Ali, Mumbai, and prefer a buyer from Mumbai who can come and pick it up. For an outstation buyer shipping charges will be extra.

Do PM me if you are interested.

[attachment=8052:14286.attach]

Attachments

avi

Elite
Nov 23, 2010
afaik you have to post two pics with products, not sure though.

anyways all the best for your sale, nice to see so many books here :hap5:

talsilo

Disciple
Mar 26, 2009
Thanks avi! yes, i am aware of the 2-pic rule. I have only one pic currently, and that is why I converted the list of books into a jpeg. Hope the mods accept this, as this is simply books, so different from computer parts and accessories.

Sanjeet Arora

Disciple
Sep 16, 2009
swtunnel.com
I'm interested in buying some books. Let me know if you prefer to sell them seperately. I will come for pickup, so no shipping hassles. I need the following books:-
javascript complete mcgraw hill, PHP and MYSQL, PERL CGI AND JAVASCRIPT, HTML complete, Internet and world wide web.

talsilo

Disciple
Mar 26, 2009
Dear Sanjeet, I am quite open to selling individually, though it is not a preference. i'll PM you my number, and we can communicate directly.

talsilo

Disciple
Mar 26, 2009
3 books sold to Sanjeet Arora. They are:

1.Internet and world wide web,

2.PERL CGI AND JAVASCRIPT, and

3.PHP and MYSQL

Price of remaining bundle (18 books+11 book(lets) of NIIT+10 book(lets) of SSI) reduced to Rs.2,000 only.

talsilo

Disciple
Mar 26, 2009
3 Books sold to Mandeep

1. Cascading Style Sheets

2. Two booklets of NIIT covering MS-SQL.

Price of remaining bundle (17 books+9 book(lets) of NIIT+10 book(lets) of SSI) reduced to Rs.1,825 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.