Android Confused between op3 and Moto z play

Depends on the launcher but most don't allow you to do it in app drawer but everyone allows to do it in homescreen. Create the shortcut of all the apps on the homescreen which you want to group.. Longpress on any app and slide on top of the other app.. Voila folder is formed and move the remaining app in that folder.

Depends on the launcher but most don't allow you to do it in app drawer but everyone allows to do it in homescreen. Create the shortcut of all the apps on the homescreen which you want to group.. Longpress on any app and slide on top of the other app.. Voila folder is formed and move the remaining app in that folder.
I use nova and it does allow to make folders in drawer even apex do.

I use nova and it does allow to make folders in drawer even apex do.
That only i have said depends on the launcher nova and apex usually have all the option.. But my context was google now launcher
And now i think @dilpreet was using nova(i guess because of popularity) in that case if you are making folder and is not showing in the app drawer then do this...
Go to nova setting>app & widget drawers>drawer groups>hide apps>unhide the folder which you want to show up in the app drawer

Hey thanks guys for the suggestions.I just purchased Nova and i believe that will help me to achieve my goal.
Appreciate your help guys

final conclusion between op3 and moto z play
Apart from the processor one plus 3 is equal(except battery) or marginally ahead (camera and dash charging) of moto z play in most scenarios.
The performance of moto z play is very good (hope doesn't change to good after nougat update) that you doesn't get affected in any way in day to day usage.
Now both the phone are having one ace on their sleeve...for one plus 3 it is processor and for moto z play it is battery life(also don't forget about the price difference and the style mod).
one is t20 player (op3) & the other one is test player (moto).
you decide which you want ..if i have to suggest any family member it will be moto z play.

Last edited:
In amazon.in is having mainly chevron only with different prices for same thing but name change slightly... The fitting was very poor.
In flipkart there are many different name brands but i don't have trust in them.
And if are talking about amazon.com even the most rated one doesn't have edge to edge fit but atleast its available.
New phone issues.. Have to live with it.. My previous 2 phones i haven't putted the tempered glass or any screen protector View attachment 67406 but this phone is big and every time i take out it from pocket i fear for scratches.. And also previous phone were only in the range of 10 - 15000
If you use a case with a lip it will cover the edges not covered by the screen protector. If the protector extended to the edge of the screen that is covered it completely then you would not be able to use a case as its lip would be touching the screen and confuse the device.

If the protector extended to the edge of the screen that is covered it completely then you would not be able to use a case as its lip would be touching the screen
I didn't expected edge to edge because of 2.5d glass but the gap from the edge was too big for me to ignore at that moment. . . Ordered another, this was also same except cutting was better then previous one so kept it.

Fitments vary between different protectors. Was reading how one guy was complaining about this halo effect all around the screen on his new pixel.

If the gap is to big it will get dirty over time.

What case are you using currently ?

But for the risk of dents during a fall, a phone feels best used without additonal cladding.
Some unibody metallic ones may be slippery and force the use of a case.

Even the dead man knows it is OP3
Initially due to fund the decision was moto z play(remember this it was costing me 5000 less than op3). . . But about non competitive.... haha(diwali joke) . . . See op3 is powerful but when both phone has to do the same task daily and you don't find difference in them, on top of that this non competitive phone can do it more than 2 time in single charge.

Back