PC Peripherals Confused regarding buying a new Cabinet

Hello,

I am looking to buy a New/Used Mid-tower cabinet. I am currently using CM690 since several years and but it is now broken and given up. I have being searching on the internet for several options like Corsair Spec- 01 , 200R , Antec Gx505 Etc but i am still confused.

My budget is not more than 5K including shipping to Faridabad.

the confusion arises because i need to install 4 No.s of 3.5" HDD's and 1 SSD for now as well as i have a CM Hyper 212 Plus.

Now some of the cabinets offer 4 no.s of 3.5 HDDs but do not have clearance for Hyper 212 plus or if they offer the clearance then do not have space for 4 no. of 3.5.

Please help me guys with the available options . i will really appreciate that.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am looking to buy a New/Used Mid-tower cabinet. I am currently using CM690 since several years and but it is now broken and given up. I have being searching on the internet for several options like Corsair Spec- 01 , 200R , Antec Gx505 Etc but i am still confused.

the confusion arises because i need to install 4 No.s of 3.5" HDD's and 1 SSD for now as well as i have a CM Hyper 212 Plus.

Now some of the cabinets offer 4 no.s of 3.5 HDDs but do not have clearance for Hyper 212 plus or if they offer the clearance then do not have space for 4 no. of 3.5.

would you consider buying a used NZXT source elite 210 (white)? It will meet all your requirements and is in very good condition

Hello,

Corsair Carbide 300R Windowed Case -4800.

Back