Cooler Master Extreme Power plus 500w + 5 CM 120mm fans 1200rpm + NZXT Gamma Cabby

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests.

Details:

Cooler Master Extreme Power plus 500w - 3K(including shipping) - SOLD to Jugaad1, payment recieved and delivered.

Theitdepot - Cooler Master 500W SMPS (RS500-PCARA3-EU)

5 Cooler Master full black 120mm fans 1200rpm - 1.2K(including shipping) -SOLD to Spectre. Payment recieved, fans shipped and delivered.

Theitdepot - Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm Fan (R4-BMBS-20PK-R0) - same fan but 1200rpm.

NZXT Gamma Cabby - 1.9K - SOLD

Theitdepot - NZXT Gamma Black Steel Mid-Tower Case

Most preferred for NZXt gamma is HYderabad guys, else shipping extra.

All fans are fitted into the slots but since gamma also takes in 140mm fans and these being 120mm, will sell separate.

All the products were bought on 03/04/2010.

If buying all three products together, then 6K locally, shipping Rs 300 more.

All are in excellent condition and fans were just fitted but never run except for one top 120mm.

Guys really looking to clear this fast. Pm me. IF at all lowball, thru pm please.

Regards.

Picture here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=one_set72157624249592344

Re: Cooler Master Extreme Power plus 500w + 5 CM 120mm fans 1200rpm + NZXT Gamma Cabb

if u r in mumabi i am in..

Re: Cooler Master Extreme Power plus 500w + 5 CM 120mm fans 1200rpm + NZXT Gamma Cabb

Hi Anil, I'm from Hyderabad. check ur pm though. Thanks.

i am interested in the cabinet

pm me with your price including shipping

pics are not opening.. upload them on imageshack or photobucket..

a newone supply is even cheaper than u r 2month old supply ...whose going to take such stuff ....as usual always ur prices are over ...

friends, frankly donno abt SMC, I'm in Hyderabad, so I will compare with prices I know and the websites I check out - Lynx and ITDEPOt and Deltapage.

Let me know guys.

Anyways images here: ImageShack Album - 15 images

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

SOLD the NZXT Gamma to a member.

Bump.................... for Cooler Master PSU and fans.

Shipped the NZXT Gamma case to hackboy.

PSU and fans remain. Let me know guys.

Hi,

Are u willing to ship only one fan to Mumbai?

What would be the price inclusive of Shipping??

Thanx.

nehal no yaar, 1 fan is RS 200, can give the whole for 1K including shipping. let me know. pm mee.

hey anuj, got the cabby yesterday.. And it got a crack on the front panel plus one of its joint on the front panel was also broken.. You should have add some extra stuff while shipping.. Its box and thermocol were in really bad condition...

Don.t knw how the cabby survived..

And i wanna knoe this thing.. How did you adjust the mobo, i mean it creates problems while fitting it, also it is not possible to align the mobo woth the i/o shield..
How did you use it..?
Suggestions are welcome for the above query plus a budget psu..

And anooj, will provide feedback tomorrow, a positive one...

I think it should be a lesson to all members to avoid shipping used Cabinets, as very rarely are the entire original packing materials kept in good shape by the user & as such cannot survive the rigors of long distance shipping.

price on the smps is on the higher end !

i would be interested at 1500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back