Budget 0-20k Coolermaster Elite 361 Conundrum

axeman

Ye Olde Systems Breaker
Skilled
I need help in building a new PC. My budget and requirements are as follows:

Budget: Anything below 20K.

Components from the existing setup that you intend to keep: ATX Motherboard & processor, Hard drives, SSDs

Components that you have in mind for your new PC: Cooler master elite 361 Cabinet, Seasonic S12II PSU

As mentioned above, I am getting a donor ATX board & CPU of unknown make and model. I am considering a Coolermaster Elite 361 cabinet as that will fit in present TV cabinet, and planning to add a Seasonic PSU S12II into it. My query is, whether this PSU will fit into this cabinet, and leave enough space for the ATX board as well. I plan to keep 2 HDD's in the cabinet, and a blue ray DVD player.

Alternative Cabinet+PSU combinations are welcome. Size limitations are: Width 35 cms, Depth 40 cms, Height 40 cms. Only condition is that the parts should be available in India. No buying from GEB or Amazon.com.

I've got the same cabinet.
The PSU goes in the front of the cabinet, where the optical drives are, and unless your PSU is unusually long it shouldn't interfere with the board. From the pics of the PSU it looks like it's a little larger than a 12mm fan, and if that's the case, it should fit without any issues.

I've got the same cabinet.
The PSU goes in the front of the cabinet, where the optical drives are, and unless your PSU is unusually long it shouldn't interfere with the board. From the pics of the PSU it looks like it's a little larger than a 12mm fan, and if that's the case, it should fit without any issues.
Thanks, what PSU make and model do you use at present? I can use the dimensions of the same and compare with Seasonic, or go for the one you have. Also, are you using at ATX or mATX board? Mind sharing some pics of the innards?

Back