D

Deleted member 55196

dsc_0466.jpg-86416d1431692570

dsc_0465.jpg-86417d1431692570

dsc_0462.jpg-86415d1431692570

dsc_0461.jpg-86414d1431692570

CENkbSR.jpg

JLmHZxO.jpg

keep that on hold for me.i'll get back before the end of the day.plus..are you selling only the heatsink or the whole thing with any and every accessory with the box including remaining thermal paste?? fan works alright?? no funny noises??? or vibrations???

.. i'll have to check fitting dimensions.. will this thing fit in a micro atx cabinet without any retrofitting requirements?

i am willing to buy if you're willing to sell inclusive of shipping cost provided above conditions are met and i have checked size requirements by evening...i'll let you know for sure by evening..

pm me your number..[DOUBLEPOST=1432269874][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: i am in vadodara only so shipping isnt gonna be any expensive with Maruti courier.. i dont need any fedex or bluedart expensive services...

keep that on hold for me.i'll get back before the end of the day.plus..are you selling only the heatsink or the whole thing with any and every accessory with the box including remaining thermal paste?? fan works alright?? no funny noises??? or vibrations???

.. i'll have to check fitting dimensions.. will this thing fit in a micro atx cabinet without any retrofitting requirements?

i am willing to buy if you're willing to sell inclusive of shipping cost provided above conditions are met and i have checked size requirements by evening...i'll let you know for sure by evening..

pm me your number..[DOUBLEPOST=1432269874][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: i am in vadodara only so shipping isnt gonna be any expensive with Maruti courier.. i dont need any fedex or bluedart expensive services...

does it fits on am3+ amd phenom 2x2 (555 series processor)

it should since fm1, fm2, am2, am3 and am3+ is listed on the box :)

ok i am interested[DOUBLEPOST=1433412416][/DOUBLEPOST]i stay in mumbai

It was sold few days back sorry did'nt close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back