nVidia Riva TNT 16MB
ATi Radeon 8500 64 MB
nVidia GeForce 6800GT 256 MB
and now
ATi Radeon X1900XT 512MB

AmbarD said:
Nice Rig there.Congrats

Wow.....as if this isnt enough:)

Well its more than enough for my sis but not for me. :hap5:. After using a MSI Platinum series mobo (K8N Neo Platinum) for two years, this new board looks puny before it. The fact that its for the value segment will be evident from a single look at it. There is a huge difference bettween the black PCB used for the Platinum series and the red PCB used for the regular Neo series. Also this mobo does not have much potential for overclocking.

yippeee.... First message from my C2D rig.

btw are these temperatures ok..??

CPU (E6300) : 39 deg Idle

GPU (1900XT) : 66 deg Idle.

lord_nemesis said:
yippeee.... First message from my C2D rig.

btw are these temperatures ok..??

CPU (E6300) : 39 deg Idle
GPU (1900XT) : 66 deg Idle.

1900XT is kind of high ... download this & increase the fan speed to bring the temps down ... also keep it higher while playing games etc... the problem with the card is the fan speeds dont increase until they touch 90 + so better use manual settings to keep the temps low :)

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

puns said:
1900XT is kind of high ... download this & increase the fan speed to bring the temps down ... also keep it higher while playing games etc... the problem with the card is the fan speeds dont increase until they touch 90 + so better use manual settings to keep the temps low :)

RapidShare Webhosting + Webspace

Thanks for that link. :) I just increased the fan speed by 1000 RPM and the temperature dropped by 11 deg. now its idling at 55 deg :hap2:

Nikhil said:
What you doing with your AMD rig now ??

Well, I will be selling off the proccy, mobo and GPU :) . RAM is already sold.

Back