Core2Quad Q9300/Gskill 1200Mhz DDR2 (2 x 4Gb kits)/CM Silent Pro 600W

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViKiD

Adept
Stuff for sale :

1 - CPU - Intel® Core

2- RAM - 4GB G.Skill DDR2 Ripjaw Series PC2-9600 1200MHz CL6 Desktop Dual Channel Memory Upgrade Kit

G.SKILL-Products

3- PSU - Silent Pro M600 - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

Reason for sale : Upgraded/Not Using it anymore.

Condition :

Everything was working perfectly fine, before i disassembled my system a week back. CPU was used ,overclocked, @ 3.4Ghz 24/7 for about a year, rest of the time @ Stock 2.66Ghz. Perfectly stable at the minimum Vcore.

RAM - Was being used @ 1250Mhz from day one @ 6-5-6-15 @ 2.0 V Was working flawlessly. No BSOD's, nothing. On a ASUs P5Q Deluxe

PSU - Was powering Q9300/P5QDeluxe/2 DVD Drives/ 4HDD's / around 5 Fans/GTX 560 etc. For the past 3 years, and never once gave in or caused any issues.

It even powered my new 2600k rig for 2 days, running @ 4.5Ghz with a GTX 560, without a hitch.

Bill :

RAM - YES (MemoryC.com invoice for Taiwan warranty)

CPU/PSU - Will have to locate the original bill or get a duplicate one from SMC.

Warranty :

CPU - None Will give 3 days testing warranty @ stock speeds.

RAM- Yes, You will have to ship to Taiwan .

Dont know if local distributors will do it or now. Will check with SMC if they will be able to help out or not if the need arises.

PSU - I am not being able to locate the bill. Technically it should have 2 Years of warranty remaining, if i find the bill, that is. Or if i get a duplicate one from SMC. Which i certainly can.

For now NO!

Accessories Included:

CPU - NONE! Dont even have the stock HSF.

RAM - Whatever it came in/with.

PSU - Everything apart from the floppy drive cable thingy.

Expected Price :

CPU - 4k Shipped (SOLD)

RAM - 3.5k Shipped for each 4GB kit.

PSU - 4.5k ONLY LOCAL PICKUP.

NOIDA/NewDelhi/NCR

Payment :

Cash, Bank transfer

Pictures :

Hey...m interested in the processor...PM me with your best price and bank details!!

And can you recommend a new LGA 775 [not too costly] socket motherboard??

PM me!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And RAM is 2x2GB or 2x4GB??

M from Mumbai!!

Processor sold to @all2005

Payment received, will ship tomorrow or if possible today evening.

BUMP for rest of the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back