Corona virus

Cause and effect?

Liberals ruin everything.
Lmao Trump and Mudi literally accelerated the pandemic from stage 1 to stage 3 by not taking it seriously and even mocking it. And liberals ruin everything lmao. I hope all these bhakts die from the ****ing virus and in the end we will be better off.

I have a sniffing type of cold from last week which just isn't go away and some muscle tiredness from Saturday. No matter how much I eat, I feel hungry after some time. Have I caught this virus? No fever or other symptoms like cough, losing appetite or sense of smell and taste etc. I checked my temps with a thermometer and it's normal. But I'm not sweating in this 31°C temps. Drinking lots of water and still feeling thirsty.

I have a sniffing type of cold from last week which just isn't go away and some muscle tiredness from Saturday. No matter how much I eat, I feel hungry after some time. Have I caught this virus? No fever or other symptoms like cough, losing appetite or sense of smell and taste etc. I checked my temps with a thermometer and it's normal. But I'm not sweating in this 31°C temps. Drinking lots of water and still feeling thirsty.
Follow the protocols. Isolation etc. Keep on eating healthy.

Yeah. I've differed all my plans till I get completely well. Even standing in one spot is making me feel weak after about 20 minutes. It's like doing a strenuous workout and your muscles ache a bit. Eating a lot of fruits is making me better. Maybe it's dehydration due to heat? Any way I'm staying at home now.

The symptoms of covid19 are fever and dry cough. You don't have either so I doubt you have the virus.

Lmao Trump and Mudi literally accelerated the pandemic from stage 1 to stage 3 by not taking it seriously and even mocking it. And liberals ruin everything lmao. I hope all these bhakts die from the ****ing virus and in the end we will be better off.
We're not yet at stage 3 in India

As usual you talk out of your side. The govt has been acting appropriately as far as this virus goes.

All people however aren't cooperating.
Post automatically merged:

KK Aggarwal'ss interview made this very clear.

Q. What sort of symptoms should people be looking out for ?

A. Only one symptom. Do not ignore fever with cough.

If you have just a cough, its pollution.

If you have a cough & cold, its allergy.

If you have a cough, cold & fever, its flu.

If you have a fever & a sore throat, its a bacterial infection.

If you have cough, fever & breathlessness, its corona like illness

These are standard guidelines.

No fever means no corona. Fever is a must to be considered as corona.

Last edited:
I have the same thing. Its not Corona.

My doctor told me this has been going since 4 months. Its normally because of changing and weird weathed patterns since last year.. I was prescribed Levomac 250 twice a day.

I have the same thing. Its not Corona.

My doctor told me this has been going since 4 months. Its normally because of changing and weird weathed patterns since last year.. I was prescribed Levomac 250 twice a day.
Great to hear man
Stay indoors and stay safe.
May God bless you and reduce all those pains.

We're not yet at stage 3 in India
India is in stage 3. No matter whatever the government is saying. I am pretty sure that we are more knowledgeable than politicians. I was infact shocked to see cardio-thoracic surgeons giving advice in indian national channels. It is like epidemiologists giving lectures on CABG!!
Sneezing is unlikely in Corona infection, but many of the infected won`t have any/minimal fever.
HCQS AND azithromycin is showing some progress by increasing zinc in the cellular compartment and hindering first stage of reverse transcription. Wont go into details. But unless someone in zinc deficient, zinc supplement wont help.
Remember one thing (no Indian media is talking about this)
AN ENDEMIC IS NOT A MEDICAL EMERGENCY....please be patient, if your physician is `wasting time` on personal protective equipment.
Commonest symptom of Corona is a dry cough and a vague sense of chest tightness. Now I have seen at least 50-60 cases, EACH AND EVERYONE told me it feels different than a common cold/ flu.

Azithromycin and Hydroxychloquine France is saying is curing COVID-19 patients 100%
But how much of the news in Reddit is real and proving
Nobody knows
But President Trump himself said about stocking and using the above 2nd drug since it has been proven to have no side effects rather going with an unproven new drug he said 3 days ago in a press conference.

Stupid plebs have started banging on plates and blowing conch shells and started exactly at 5pm. Unless I've gone insane, did someone on the news tell them to do it? Batshit crazy people here, really. No rhyme or logic to what they're doing.

I found the root cause of this commotion. Modi!!
He gave the idiots something to do.

IMG_20200322_170540.jpg

Facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Look at this once:
This is not unreasonable for a novel virus. The current timeline is something like this,
  • 1-13 November 2019 first human infection, by some pangolin/bat in Wuhan, Wet market connection still unknown.
  • 17 November 2019, first human started showing symptoms but went unnoticed due mild symptoms. (up to 14 days incubation)
  • 1 December 2019, first confirmed case started experiencing symptoms. With no connection to wet market. (after up to 14 days incubation)
  • 9 December 2019, first confirmed case actually goes to the hospital (after 8 days), diagnosed with pneumonia.
  • 14 December 2019, after no improvements with 5 days of the regular antibiotic treatment for pneumonia, more tests are run. 6 other cases fit the same unknown profile.
  • 21 December 2019, all tests come back negative and it's identified as "pneumonia of an unknown cause"
  • 24 December 2019, sample is collected for genetic sequencing
  • 26 December 2019, a laboratory confirms that the sample is very genetically similar to a SARS-like coronavirus.
  • 27 December 2019, genetic sequence is shared with some chinese universities for studying.
  • 29 December 2019, an investigation into the wet market started and samples were taken & tested.
  • 30 December 2019, Dr. Li Wenliang and a handful of doctors from a Wuhan hospital shared via a WeChat group that seven people had tested positive for SARS, "CST 17:43, Dec 30 2019; Li: There are 7 confirmed cases of SARS at Huanan Seafood Market; Li: (Picture of diagnosis report); Li: (Video of CT scan results)"
  • 30 December 2019 (still), Wuhan reported to the World Health Organization, WHO that 27 people were infected with viral pneumonia of unknown cause and made a public announcement about it. Early investigations ruled out seasonal flu, SARS, MERS and bird flu. (In retrospect we know of at least 266 people infected at this time)
  • 3 January 2020, Scientist had determined the full genetic sequence and named the virus '2019-nCoV', director of the American CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield was in discussion with the Chinese about the virus (made public 20 March

)

• 3 January - 7 January 2020, Heavy state censorship of all mention of the virus. rumors of human to human transmission. Dr. Li Wenliang was arrested by the local police for spreading rumors and misinformation, he died from COVID-19, 1 month later.
  • 8 January 2020, Scientists in China announced the discovery of a new coronavirus.
  • 9 January 2020, WHO confirmed that the novel coronavirus had been isolated from one person who had been hospitalised, in total there was 41 patients.
  • 10 January 2020, full gene sequencing data of the virus was published to the international community.
  • 14 January 2020, WHO tweeted there was no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission

• 20 January 2020, human-to-human transmission was confirmed by chinese officials. First spread outside China, which the WHO said was deeply concerning and could signal evidence of a much larger outbreak.
  • 22 January 2020, 571 confirmed cases and 17 deaths. A quarantine of the greater Wuhan, China area is announced and will begin on 23 Jan with no traffic in or out allowed.
  • Pandemic is now in full swing.

Source:

Last edited:
Apparently the noise and commotion is to thank people who are taking care of Corona patients.
It's like that monkey toy banging on cymbals.

Apparently the noise and commotion is to thank people who are taking care of Corona patients.
It's like that monkey toy banging on cymbals.
No man
It's our way or gesture of showing respect to those who are working their asses up to take care of the patients and all the critical essential departments where the individuals are working risking their lives to protect others and keep the country intact.

I just saw China's response to the 1st case and reported outbreak it's just super fast.

At least we realised now and Modi and his team might be already taking steps to curb this thing without it going out of our hands.

We are waaaay more better than those capitalist economies right now.

All we need to do is social distancing & follow some precautionary measures for some time.

Like staying at home and wander out only when it's absolutely needed.

Help others in fact.

PS: The above Coronavirus Timeline video was an eye opener for me.

Our govt responded waay more quick than others but not like China did but we will improve I think.

Azithromycin and Hydroxychloquine France is saying is curing COVID-19 patients 100%
But how much of the news in Reddit is real and proving
Nobody knows
But President Trump himself said about stocking and using the above 2nd drug since it has been proven to have no side effects rather going with an unproven new drug he said 3 days ago in a press conference.
Definitely not 100%, there is no randomised controlled trial yet. HCQS and azithromycin have shown some promise (better than anti retrovirals)
Some friends from India just sent me weird videos of people making noise with pots and pans. Modi requested the nation to do so. These guys are crazy.

Back