Corsair 16GB Voyager GT @ 1600 Shipped all over India - Best Price in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
Corsair 16GB Flash VoyagerGT Pen Drive - 1600/- Shipped

The Corsair Flash Voyager family of USB drives is rugged, stylish, compact, and reliable, making them ideal for transporting MP3s, digital images, presentations

and more. Flash Voyager drives are fully Plug and Play with most operating systems and are backward compatible with USB 1.1.
The Corsair Flash Voyager family is comprised of two outstanding products. Flash Voyager GT is designed from the ground up for speed, optimizing transfer rates of both reads and writes, while Flash Voyager provides a durable USB drive large capacities.
The Flash Voyager and Flash Voyager GT are enclosed in the Corsair proprietary all-rubber housing. Boasting water-resistant properties, these drives allow users carry more valuable data and applications without compromise. Several reviews the Flash Voyager products have demonstrated the ruggedness, durability, and

reliability of the Flash Voyager family. The Flash Voyager has been shown laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, and even run over by a SUV in many

third party reviews. After all the punishment it receives, the drive continues work.
Features:

• Plug & Play functionality in Windows® Vista, XP, 2000, ME, Linux 2.4 and

later, Mac OS 9, X and later

• Limited 10-year warranty

_______________________________________________________________________________________

PM me to Confirm ur Orders!!!

Warranty Information

10 Years All India Warranty.

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to ICICI Bank A/c

Order Placement -

PM me with your details like.

Full Name

Shipping Address with Landmark

Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)

Email address

Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!

Thank You.

Re: Corsair 16GB Voyager GT @ 1990 Shipped all over India - Best Price in India

3 x Corsair 16GB GT - Gone to Website / Shop Customers - Payment Received - Delivered

Good deal! you are one of the very few dealers I would recomend on TE! :D

1 x Corsair 16GB GT - Gone to kingdomraj - Payment Received - Shipped

1 x Corsair 16GB GT - Gone to thexfactor - Payment Received - Delivered

PM sent. I also bought most of my config from you last September and it was really hassle-free as that was my first time buying something online.:)

1 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to a Walkin Customer @ our Shop - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to Bharadwaj Munimanikyam on Ebay - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to Aditya Raju on our Website - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to Rahul Dabas on Ebay - Payment Received - Delivered

1 x Corsair 16GB Voyager GT - Gone to Harshad Suresh Bawane on our Website - Payment Received - Delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back