CORSAIR - CX400w PSU - Under warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt, it seems to be opened.. If he is from mumbai, give me his address if you have it.. may be can talk with him and resolve the matter... He must be trustworthy according to his itrust ratings...

Hmm, I was afraid of that. Kaizen Infoserve isn't very far so I'll give it a shot anyway. Thank you very much for the offer. I really appreciate it. I do have his address and phone number so I can get in touch with him.

I think I'll be fair and give him some time to respond, maybe till tomorrow. I don't think he was trying to scam me. Probably just bad luck with the shipping. I've bought quite a lot of stuff on TE, it was bound to happen at some point. I'm just a little upset because just before posting I seem to have killed my 8800 GT with this PSU.

Right, I don't want to end up bumping this thread unintentionally. I'll just wait till tomorrow and then PM you the details. Thank you again for offering your help, Chirag. I'm very pleasantly surprised that someone's willing to help when they could just as well ignore it.

Mr. Deep_nx, your profile says you have visited TE today at around 1am, then why arent you willing to reply bro? Comeon bro, you seem to be a good guy from your itrust ratings, dont let our trust down. Reply directly to arjie if possible.. Ignore if already replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back