For PSU

At Actuals
Warranty Information :

[FONT=&quot]Power Supplies :[/FONT]
5 YEARS NO QUESTIONS ASKED , BURNT , ABUSED , VIOLATED 1-1 SWAP WARRANTY

[FONT=&quot]Flash PenDrives :[/FONT]
10 YEARS NO QUESTIONS ASKED , BURNT , ABUSED , VIOLATED 1-1 SWAP WARRANTY
For Orders, Please PM me

You can also add me on MSN , yahoo messengers for any help needed. The IDs are in my profile here PhOeNiX

1 x
Corsair 620HX modular PSU - booo - Payment Received , Shipment Pending

8 x
CMFUSB2.0-4GB - techie_007 - Payment Pending , Shipment Pending

5 xCMFUSB2.0-16GB
- Harshal - Payment Pending , Shipment Pending

4 x CMFUSB2.0-4GB - cOOl_chap - Payment Pending , Shipment Pending

Power Supplies :5 YEARS NO QUESTIONS ASKED , BURNT , ABUSED , VIOLATED 1-1 SWAP WARRANTY

Flash PenDrives :10 YEARS NO QUESTIONS ASKED , BURNT , ABUSED , VIOLATED 1-1 SWAP WARRANTY

i would advice that you better get these clarified from Corsair directly.. not just from Tirupati..

i read a thread on the other forum where someone had mailed corsair about this and come back pretty dissappointed.

sTALKEr said:
i would advice that you better get these clarified from Corsair directly.. not just from Tirupati..

i read a thread on the other forum where someone had mailed corsair about this and come back pretty dissappointed.
Can you please PM me the thread details ? Would like to get my facts clear before i contact corsair.
Btw , the warranty is honoured by Tirupati, so are the replacements , so this shudnt be a problem if they are providing such a warranty right ?
Till now, even a voltage burnt VX450 was replaced instantly in a fellow customer's case.

A lot of people are now getting PSU & Memory from Corsair which includes Pen Drives as well... The company is known for its quality products & more so for the 1:1 No Questions Asked Swap Warranty for these products. But this 1:1 warranty is not a no question asked warranty as people know here or advertised under sales threads....

After having a somewhat bitter experience with Antec PSU I had, I thought of exploring the warranty terms for Corsair 'coz thats the brand I moved to. Transparency in Terms & Conditions along with good service is what we all demand from such brands after all we are paying a good amount of money for this trust along with the product...

Here is the excerpts from my communication with Corsair India for their warranty terms..... I start with the very first message that I ever received from Corsair...

Hi ***,

I would like to tell you that you have made great choice of buying corsair PSU as it is one of the best PSU available in the market. The warranty on the PSU is 5 years, in this warranty period if PSU is defected we would replace it with new one but only when it approves corsair warranty conditions. We have around 22 services centers across India in the name of kobian, were kobian provides technical support for corsair product across India, please go through the attachment for further information.

In future if you required any clarification about corsair please flee free to contact us at indiaservice@corsair.com , indiaservice@corsairmemory.com or you can also contact us on your toll free number 1800-425-54-64

Sharath

I poked more.... & asked for specific heads for these terms & they sent me this....

Hi ****,

The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, defects or damage due to fault installation or operation, defect or damage due to rough handling, being dropped, negligence or lack of reasonable care or exposure to moisture. This warranty is not enforceable if the product has been subject to any kind of tampering, modification, alteration or unauthorized repair or if identifying information (serial number) has been altered, tampered or removed We have around 22 services centers across India in the name of kobian, were kobian provides technical support for corsair product across India, please go through the attachment for detail information

Sharath

Now I got specific & fired a list of questions asking them to answer in order..........

Hi ****,

1) What will happen if the PSU develops a snag during warranty but the product is discontinued?

We would replaces with new one if it agrees the corsair warranty terms and condition as mentioned in previous mail.

2) What are the terms for Pendrives & RAM?

The pen drives have 10 years warranty with same corsair terms and condition.

3) Bhopal service center is closed then how can I claim warranty.

we are sorry to inform you that we have closed the services branch in Bhopal, you have reach to the next nearest services center which is in Indore services center in your case.

4) Local reseller address in Bhopal.

Distributor across India is Inspane InfoTech and Trupati international

Regards

Sharath

Finally this in the last mail...

The corsair terms and condition is the same as I told you in the pervious mail there is no changes in that.

So the specifics are mashed with company language & I was always bombarded with the same answer.... I am not telling they are here to screw us but the warranty is same as with all companies across all segments.... Don't be fooled into believing that you are safe by getting Corsair 'coz they will ask a hell lot of questions if something goes wrong.....

Hope this helps

this was the post made by racy1 at the other forum..

^^ Maybe the warranty thing should be put in a different section and thread.

IMO, there is nothing wrong in those terms and conditions. As long as the component is used as its supposed to, theres nothing to worry.

Oki , warranty will get cleared on my side, and as the guys suggested, pls continue this discussion in another thread..thanx for pointing this....
as for the interests , pls PM me abt them guys
cheers

Corsairs're much better than Tagan Phoenix... OEM wise..

BTW I'll need a HX620.. Contact u by month end.. :)

2 4gbs for me confirmed. Will probably have some more by tomorrow so ship together but hold 2 for now :)

Also need an 8Gb, any chance of availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back