FS: Power Cooling and Modding Corsair H100

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Product Name:
    • Expected Price: Rs 5000/-
    • Shipping charges: N/A
    • Manufacturer page URL: Corsair H100
    • Description if any: Comes with everything.However i will only provide 4 screws for mounting the fans to the radiator instead of the regular 8 screws. You can still mount 2 fans to the radiator.
    • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to a custom water cooling loop
    • Product condition: 8 out of 10
    • Purchase Date: 29th May 2012
    • Remaining Warranty period: Balance of 5 years
    • Warranty available in: India
    • Invoice Available: Yes
    Note - There is Copper Oxidization on the block. This is completely normal for pure copper, of which the block is made. It does not affect the performance in any way.

• Shipping Information
    • Shipping from: Mumbai
    • Shipping to: Local buyer
    • Preferred courier: N/A
    • Payment options: Cash On Pick Up

Note - I am unwilling to ship the product. I want a hand to hand deal so that the product can be inspected by the buyer before the purchase is made.
      Note - Please NO LOWBALLING. If you are interested you can send me a PM. I am open to slight negotiation. Reasonable offers only.

JIRxUn9.jpg

xCJxqSH.jpg

lM1dwtu.jpg

M66eNIG.jpg

L7Hswg6.jpg

DuBlFw9.jpg

C3LznJp.jpg

Y04bTmG.jpg

7LFAf25.jpg

buz6Jqq.jpg

mdm50JX.jpg

YCnbDUr.jpg

ERu9w4A.jpg

Sweet. Tempted to buy this :D .. Since we have the same setup, what are the temps you got with the Maximus V & Core i7??

Sweet. Tempted to buy this :D .. Since we have the same setup, what are the temps you got with the Maximus V & Core i7??

my chip is not very good, in the sense i need a lot of vcore to make it stable even at 4.5g (need atleast 1.33v) and hence it would be hot. i would generally get around 67c in around a 30c ambient.
if your seriously interested, drop me a pm. maybe we can work something out :)
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back