WTB Corsair H80i AMD mounting screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnairr

Disciple
Hi,

I am currently using a Corsair H80i for my Intel Haswell build which I shall soon be replacing with an AMD Ryzen build. I was glad to know that Corsair H80i is supported out of the box for AM4 sockets but to my horror when I checked the accessory kit I got with the cooler, I was unable to find the necessary mounting screws for AMD sockets. I have the AMD bracket but not the AMD latch type hook :arghh:. It is seen as shown in the right side of the image below.

cw_8960011.png

I started frantically searching for it but no luck, got the Corsair Indian re-seller details from their website and have reached out to everyone but unfortunately no response from any so far. Also the Corsair online store does not ship to India. The only place I could find it was here: https://www.tanotis.com/products/co...100-universal-bracket-kit?variant=27489633808 but do not want to spend 2.5k unless have absolutely ran out of options.

Can someone guide me to where I may buy this or if someone has spare lying around that I can buy from ? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajiv

Go to Corsair.com and if the cooler is in warranty, upload your invoice and raise a ticket.

They will ship you immeditaly buddy.

Corsair India takes too much time to ship or even respond to the raised tickets.

Go to Corsair.com and if the cooler is in warranty, upload your invoice and raise a ticket.

They will ship you immeditaly buddy.

Corsair India takes too much time to ship or even respond to the raised tickets.

I will try raising a ticket on Corsair support and hope they send it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back