For Sale !
  • Product Name: Corsair SP2500 Speakers
  • Expected Price: Rs 10,500/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Prime ABGB Mumbai, 5-feb-2013
  • Reason for Sale: No Space for the beast
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Very Good. And not used much
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Company warranty is 2 years from date of purchase.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manuals, and other items that came with it.
  • Product Location: Mumbai
  • Preferred Courier: Depends on buyer
  • Shipping Charges: Local buyers preferred or as per outstation buyer's wish
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Hello people. I am selling these with a heavy heart bcoz they are so damn good. My problem is lack of space in my work place so i have to do with headphones now. These speakers are good for anything you throw at it. Reviews say it all.
Condition is very good. You get 2 years warranty from Corsair for speakers.

IMG_20140101_151853.jpg IMG_20140101_175937.jpg IMG_20140102_180817.jpg IMG_20140102_180901.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1388732811][/DOUBLEPOST]I am open to decent offers.

Last edited:
Speakers received in excellent condition. Tested and working great!! These babies are freaking amazing

Thanks Bud! Leaving Feedback now.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Speakers received in excellent condition. Tested and working great!! These babies are freaking amazing

Thanks Bud! Leaving Feedback now.

Cheers!
Glad u are loving them. One advise though. Do not crank up the volume right till the top from Windows. Take it to around 50-60% mark and then you may increase the volume from the speakers remote. I read about this on various forums and this little change will make a world of a difference in sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back