Corsair Voyagr 4gb@ 445 , Valid till today evening November 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
Okay my last go there was a an issue and seems the lot will be ordered tomorrow by the dealer. Only one pendrive is coming to me tomororw and rest will be ordered tomorrow evening so i thought if any more people were interested can join in.

Guys post only if your sure u want it.

deal is simple

Corsair 4gb @ 445 Rs + 50 Rs. shipping across the country

also can club in

corsair voyager 16gb @ 1650 + shipping
corsair voyager 8gb @ 840 + shipping
1 x dragon paid confirmed + 1 dvd+r verbatim
1 x maxme paid confirmed

awesome price for 16gb voyager. Do you have any deal for the 16gb GT one better then of Phonix's ;) .
if yes then I'm In for that one

He is selling the gt for 2k+shipping. Also, you might be interested in the verbatim 16gb which is faster than gt and cheaper too (1850 only)

16gb GT no more orders for them, my dealer told me to wait, as there was a long shortage of the same and it will take time . u can take the verbs, faster cheaper :D samkong u already ahve my details u were to transfer the money only back kindly do the same .

Bumping this for people .

drives come in on Friday . u can add in extra if u like dealer said hes getting in more drives of the 8gb n 4gb. New 4gb have a 5 rs increase as told by dealer to me. 450 + shipping.

2*4 GB

I have scheduled the NEFT transfers for tomorrow. I have made payment for Two 4 Gb ones. You shud be getting the transfers by tomorrow evening. Lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back