corsair vx450 or vx 550? TELL ME FAST guyz

its only router so you have to use modem with it and for credit card you have to go to their shop for swap i guess.... just call them once and enquire....

You can try out Cooler Master GX550W

Its the latest series of PSUs from Cooler Master and are really good value. IT is high quality PSUs with APFC, 80+ efficiency, 5 years warranty and support SLI.

The 550W PSU has 44A on the 12V, this enough for a system with a Quad core processor and a single 5870 ! You even have some room for overclocking. This has 2x 6+2pin PCIe connectors to power your graphics card.This is optimum for a single card config with a Core i7 with lots of overclocking headroom.

Cooler Master GX-550W : Rs. 4,600

The GX 550 IMO is a really good option for mid-high end PCs.

Anubis said:
You can try out Cooler Master GX550W

Its the latest series of PSUs from Cooler Master and are really good value. IT is high quality PSUs with APFC, 80+ efficiency, 5 years warranty and support SLI.

The 550W PSU has 44A on the 12V, this enough for a system with a Quad core processor and a single 5870 ! You even have some room for overclocking. This has 2x 6+2pin PCIe connectors to power your graphics card.This is optimum for a single card config with a Core i7 with lots of overclocking headroom.

Cooler Master GX-550W : Rs. 4,600

The GX 550 IMO is a really good option for mid-high end PCs.

Cooler Master GX 750 W Power Supply Review | Hardware Secrets

The GX750 review is not promising. Not many extensive GX550 reviews yet. So i would advise ppl to wait before buying one of the GX series.

The specs are good. But doesnt seem to perform accordingly

corsair provides more amp at 12v rails,like 40amp for 750W....but mind u, its not the best power supply in the world, being among the top at the same time

your best bet is to buy locally.... if anything goes wrong with your PSU then u can get it replaced locally only....

so you buying locally or online?

guyz suggest me a economical mouse pad for deathadder ....and
a ECONOMICAL keyboard ( i do a lot of coding(gaming coding in dx10)) ..

ordered deathadder and vx550 :)

^^

Forget Wazirpur. Just got to Nehru Place. SMC International, Meghdoot Building. They should be able to procure Corsair units if they do not have it.

If your budget is 3 K why don't look at FSP Blue Storm series they are cheap and very relaible I have it on my rig and it works just fine with a AMD Phenom 2 965 BE and ATI Radeon 5770:eek:hyeah:

Back