FS: Desktops Corsair XMS 1333MHZ RAM KIT 2x2GB [SOLD] & AMD PHENOM II x2 550 BE[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MICROSOFT WIRELESS 800 KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO WARRANTY TILL JULY 2014 IF ANYONE CAN RMA IT AS ITS NOT IN WORKING CONDITION AS SOMEKEYS ARE NOT WORKING AND I HAVE A PROPER INVOICE SO IF POSSIBLE CAN RMA IT AS I WILL SELL IT FOR Rs.600 SHIPPED as shipping WILL CHARGE ME 230 BUCKS AND IT IS PACKED SO COULDN'T HAVE PICS OF IT AS MICROSOFT SERVICE CENTRE IS SHIFTING FROM ONE PLACE TO OTHER IF ANYONE WANTS IT PM ME.

@arup AS SOON AS I GO TO BAAZAR I WILL SHIP IT DON'T WORRY.
Can you tell the model of the mouse and keyboard?

Words will definitely fail to express the gratitude ! Got the drive. Thanks Imtiaz !
Thank you @tamocha11
@avichandana20000 Shipped the Cooler & its delivered so awaiting feedback DADA.
@avichandana20000 Psu Shipped & Tracking id Shared.
@ tommy_vercetti Products shipped & Tracking id Shared.
@tarzanguy123 Did you get the Processor???
(@tarzanguy123 paid for processor on 31th May & Processor shipped on 2nd June
but processor not delivered because buyer gave wrong phone no. so the parcel
was in Jammu HeadOffice of FlyKing Courier so i have requested @tarzanguy123 to collect the parcel from their office in Jammu.)
So @tarzanguy123 parcel is delivered or not if not please contact them and collect the parcel
@arup please update if you recieve your HDD

Last edited:
BUMPING & JUMPING BACK TO TOP.[DOUBLEPOST=1403593285][/DOUBLEPOST]@avichandana20000 Dada did you get the psu delivered??? Please update...
@ tommy_vercetti Did you recieved the items??? Please update...
@arup Did you recieve the HDD??? Please update...
@tarzanguy123 Bro any update when did you recieve the processor??? Please update...
If delivered please lmk.......

Last edited:
Got the ODYSSEY PCI-E TV TUNER CARD ....

Man When i post feedback its saying
"Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread."

Finally added feedback.. :)

AMD PHENOM II 550BE SHIPPED TO @Zino by Shree Maruti Courier as its a buyers preferred courier service & Tracking ID shared...
So @Zino please do the transfer as soon as possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back