Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Hi baccilus, that's what the matchmaking is for. To match you with opponents of your skill level. I suggest you sign up for prime and then play the game. You will soon be calibrated to a skill level that is appropriate and get time to improve. Also, try deathmatches more often to work upon and improve your aim and movement etc. There you can simply play without pressure of winning etc.
There are other game modes for fun as well. If you really want to improve, watching pro games with proper commentary would certainly help.

Followed your suggestion and I have been enjoying CS:GO like never before.

Yes the new update seperated the dust 2 and hostage maps got their own section as well.
PS not the best place to ask but if someone knows where I can get AK Vulcan with a price lower than steam?(please mention source if you have personally used otherwise there are lots of websites floating around and it is hard for me to identify their genuineness)

Yes the new update seperated the dust 2 and hostage maps got their own section as well.
PS not the best place to ask but if someone knows where I can get AK Vulcan with a price lower than steam?(please mention source if you have personally used otherwise there are lots of websites floating around and it is hard for me to identify their genuineness)
You can always try Opskins, sometimes you might catch a good deal there. Keep a lookout in https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/new , someone might be selling their Vulcan for less. Keep some keys handy though.

In some videos I saw new colourful gloves. When did they add new gloves in cs? What's the use? are they for teams only?
Gloves is the new customization angle they have found. [Valve is still looking : "How to make more money from CSGO"]
They offer no specific use than just make you think you look fancy.
They also added customized stickers into the mix and made them 30 uses per item just so they can juice a little bit more out of this.

Gloves is the new customization angle they have found. [Valve is still looking : "How to make more money from CSGO"]
They offer no specific use than just make you think you look fancy.
They also added customized stickers into the mix and made them 30 uses per item just so they can juice a little bit more out of this.

To be fair, this is actually one of possibly best ways to keep a franchise running without turning it into a P2W mess.
Fun part, people have no issues with this approach from valve.
On the opposite side of band, say Ghost Recon:Online(closed in dec 2016) where I got a record of 700 hrs is a heavy P2W game where ubi would literally throw in assassin creed (skin) and splinter cell skin weapons with more power and accuracy than normal ones,and first day guy can literally kill you bcoz he bought all the santa stuff.
I believe valve does a great job with csgo(jst my opinion)

Haha Valve is the master of microtransactions and how to squeeze players with low self control for all they are worth. Stattrack Music Packs, stripping items of their particle effects and adding it via Infusers, time limited map skins which are recycled every year, paints to color the river(lol) are just some of the ingenious ways they come up with to keep the cash flow going. But as long as they are only cosmetic and do not impact gameplay players don't mind too much.

okay if it has no impact on gameplay then its good. How much one costs then? max price? I hope maybe 200-300rs? anybody owns them here?

This game is becoming worse day by day now even in casual they will just kick you for anything. Its filled with idiot noobs mostly. Friendly players are very rare. Introducing gloves, skins, googles, helmet etc wont make the game any good. Dont know about indian servers but I think the situation will be more or less same. Oh yes the cheaters... increased again & are blatantly cheating in casuals too.

Last edited:
This game is becoming worse day by day now even in casual they will just kick you for anything. Its filled with idiot noobs mostly. Friendly players are very rare. Introducing gloves, skins, googles, helmet etc wont make the game any good. Oh yes the cheaters...now the cheaters have increased again & are blatantly cheating in casuals too.
Being a solo player,that KICK option is the only thing i hate about this game.I recently got kicked by a group for stealing their kill...WTF :banghead:
Cheaters & Smurfs will obviously be rampant for a game that cost only 5$ . So rest of the your concerns are applicable to all PVP games. One thing stands out is the CS:GO community, way more toxic than GTA V lol.:oops:

Back