Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

During my college days I used to play a lot of 1.6 & source...those were some good days.:D I really haven't played this new version much but I feel this new game is only there for easy money by valve. Game feels broken enemies are hard to spot in higher settings & all the skins, knive,glove etc BS. I am sure many people play this now only for the knife & skins. Only thing which other versions of CS lacks is the competitive match making.

Once we had own a competition in our college then went on to play with other college. I still remember we went till the semifinal & was badly wrecked in the 2nd match.:D But it was fun. If I have to compare our with skills with the skills of GO then I would say we were more or less like legendary eagles.:) All those friends now got busy & we barely play.

Last edited:
I am really amazed to see how people are still playing this game. People should literally now stop playing this game. This game is more becoming like opening cases. purely on luck.Another guy few days ago was also complaining about the awp. Not only awp it seems every weapon is like this which means no matter how much skilled you are there will be a time when you will miss, no not by your mistake but because the game wanted you to thats why.

^Are you still playing, I Have just started playing and I am liking this compared to other MP FPS that I have played.

Its not your basic run and gun style game and a lot of teamwork goes in it so obviously it's a very enjoyable game when you have a good squad but going solo is pure cancer.

I opened steam & it was showing price in USD by mistake. When I converted those prices I realized the indian prices are quite high. Why is that?

anybody playing hydra? I haven't got it yet.
Very disappointing operation from the market point of view the case started from rs 800+ & today its below 150 rs. Operation wildfile had awesome opening.The case price was above rs 1200 at launch IIRC & was within rs 500 for at least 3-4 days.
It seems the case price for this operation will hit below Rs 100 within the end of this week.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of gameplay changes are added for operation hydra ... thinking of getting it. I get about 1 hr game-time daily and CS is the game i spent it on.
Might be Indian market is different from dollar market. If so, no wonder the prices falling down too fast.

Seems like a lot of gameplay changes are added for operation hydra ... thinking of getting it. I get about 1 hr game-time daily and CS is the game i spent it on.
Might be Indian market is different from dollar market. If so, no wonder the prices falling down too fast.
Community prices are universal
You can play hydra maps for free, only operations cost money

anybody playing hydra? I haven't got it yet.
Very disappointing operation from the market point of view the case started from rs 800+ & today its below 150 rs. Operation wildfile had awesome opening.The case price was above rs 1200 at launch IIRC & was within rs 500 for at least 3-4 days.
It seems the case price for this operation will hit below Rs 100 within the end of this week.
Well the amount of drops is insane and that is causing the rate to go down

The popularity of csgo has gone way down, with the rise of popularity of overwatch and pubg. They stroke the fps need for any casual gamer. So there might be a drop in prices for most of the items as the market is bound to have an influx of items from people moving on and have a need to money to invest in other games.

Back