Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Discussion Thread

Again CS:GO has a lot of issue with body tracking too. I have shot a full round of clip into a guy (my gun was inside his body) only to have him kill me with 3 shots registered for 52 dmg.

This is another irritating problem which I have faced too. In fact many people have faced this issue including pros. You can find a video in youtube dedicated to this stupidity. I remember pasha from that video faced this issue in cache.
Guys CS source is far better than cs go when it comes to accuracy. I suggest lets play competitive in source. we need 10 members here then it will be better than joining any random.

This is just stupid...the addition of map is okay but rest not. Since this makes sure that they have skipped the operation this time. Its not coming anytime soon.
Also instead of fixing hit registration issues they have done "visual upgrade to the Phoenix Terrorist player model" now expect Vest case, trousers case, google case...etc after the glove case.:D:laughing: This game is getting hilariously stupid.
Now from spectrum case only the AK looks okay rest all bad I dont know why the skin quality is getting worse day by day.. Desert eagle looks like another version of blaze.

Last edited:
I have gone through the workshop a couple of times and there are some really awesome skins in there. Many a times i wonder when no-one of them makes into a case.

Guys this is the best time to play competitive on this map.:D Anyone interested we need min 4. Watch this video this map is funny!

Last edited:
Ranked up to GN3. It gets a little bit more difficult every rank. Need more practice. Playing faceit a lot now. Let's see if I can make it to MG.
I am not able to understand how the ranking system works in CS:GO, I have been playing deathmatch and casual under offline mode with bots. I don't XP getting added either. Can you explain how to get to Rank 3?

I am not able to understand how the ranking system works in CS:GO, I have been playing deathmatch and casual under offline mode with bots. I don't XP getting added either. Can you explain how to get to Rank 3?
You need to collect ELO points by winning lots of competitive games. That's how you rank up. Look up warowl , 3kikphillip etc on YouTube for tips on increasing you skills and learning smokes and flashes for each maps. That's how you rank up. (Also playing with a Smurf helps. Wahahaha) never solo queue.

Should i play offline or online. If online, the pings are 250+ to foreign servers. I am not able to play properly. How do I start, searched on Google enough. Not able to find answers.

Should i play offline or online. If online, the pings are 250+ to foreign servers. I am not able to play properly. How do I start, searched on Google enough. Not able to find answers.
You cannot get any rank if you play offline with bots. Indian server pings should be within 100 for you then which is playable. BTW you can solo queue all the way up to GE but the problem is you have to have that capability to carry & a thick skin. I have played in almost every server & with people with every kind of rank (please read my posts on previous pages you will get almost all your answers for rest google is there:)) & I only found good understanding players in USA servers towards the night time but the ping there is too high & its best to avoid.
Asian servers are worst most of the time you will face fckng idiots who will just play blame game rather than improving the situation.Team coordination is worst & some *** will always try to kick you if you play bad even in only one round or playing at a level which these people don't understand . I am not even saying about cheaters. The fact is if you don't get a good team with proper communication then chances are you will hit a ceiling & wont rank up after that. Another very important thing is if you just play to rank up then please don't play. CS is a nice game which heavily depends on team coordination.

Another thing which I would like to repeat. CS GO is broken the hit boxes are still messed up thus its better to play source instead.

Last edited:
^Thanks mate. For a 27 year old gamer who just games occasionally these days, it's too restricting to play such a game. Rather better I spend time playing BF4 or BF1. Will try CS GO till this weekend and see how it goes.

^Thanks mate. For a 27 year old gamer who just games occasionally these days, it's too restricting to play such a game. Rather better I spend time playing BF4 or BF1. Will try CS GO till this weekend and see how it goes.
I agree mate. CSGO requires a little bit of dedicated to win and have fun. For a casual gamer, i would recommend sticking to games like BF, COD, etc. Good luck and have fun.
But when you get good, and start owing the opponent, it gives you a satisfying feeling you won't get from other games. Speaking from experience. Flicks and one taps , clutches, never gets old and makes you come back to the game again and again.

All those who got 5 year veteran coin can now pre-order the physical copy of it.http://valvestore.welovefine.com/csgo-collectible-five-year-veteran-coin-faq
Btw instead of fixing old issues they have changed the negev gameplay.
I dont know if its nerfed or buffed but the new pattern for me is funny. First 15 shots will be completely erratic. Then after that it becomes highly accurate & keeps on spraying almost on the same area.

Last edited:
Hurry! There is a massive glitch in the system or rather the spectrum case trade ups currently. It will be fixed soon...if you trade up 10 sawed-off zander you have 40% chance of getting an ak bloodsport!! If you are reading this now then hurry or by the time you read this the glitch might have been fixed! The only bad thing is now the price of this gun will become low. Or maybe valve will change your gun to something purple after the patch..but its worth a try!

This is what I got!!!

Please don't do it its APRIL FOOL's Day!!!:p:laughing:

Last edited:
Back