FS: Games Counter-Strike : Global Offensive Game for Rs 350 ,PC/MAC (Steam Gift)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karansawhney

Disciple
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 350/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: in 2/Jan/2014 from Steam store.
  • Reason for Sale: was bought for a friend who later backed out.
  • RMA/Servicing history: NA (as this is a digital download authorization code)
  • Product Condition: N.A
  • Purchase Invoice Available: E-Invoice Available (Snapshot attached)
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No Warranty Obviously
  • Accessories Included: Nothing else just the game key/code/digital download authorization.
  • Product Location: Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: N.A
  • Shipping Charges:No courier Required. Will be sending the code and instructions via email.
  • Payment Options: Cash(for delhi/ncr guys), Bank transfer.
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

About the Game
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago.

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

More info regarding this Listing :

This Game is for For PC - MAC

Digital Download via Steam Client

This is not a CD/DVD, it is a digital download/code and will be sent to you via email, you will be required to download Steam client (free)and activate this game through the Steam Games Library. Simply Google "Steam games" or "steampowered" and download steam client from their website. For your ease this is the link that can also be used for downloading the steam client : Steam, The Ultimate Online Game Platform

Game activation instructions and digital download code will be emailed to you once i receive the payment.

Due to the nature of the sale there will be no returns, all sales are final!

You will need a free steam account to play this game, if you need additional details please contact me for assistance.

Please allow me up to 12 hours after the payment to reply back with game activation download code.

Thank you !!

Attachments

• Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive-6.jpg
    Counter-Strike-Global-Offensive-6.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 1,580
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 368
  • steam receipt.JPG
    steam receipt.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited: