Coupon exchange

drsingh

Adept
Hi guys and gals,
I have tried two times on freecharge.in to avail rs 500 off on rs 2500 letsbuy coupon . Both times i have been unable to do so due to some technical error.Freecharge.in customer care is good and they resolved my issue and i got refunds.Now i have 10% off max rs 985 letsbuy coupon from a personal purchase i made.I am willing to exchange it for two rs 500 coupons.Anybody up for a trade?:)

drsingh said:
Hi guys and gals,

I have tried two times on freecharge.in to avail rs 500 off on rs 2500 letsbuy coupon . Both times i have been unable to do so due to some technical error.Freecharge.in customer care is good and they resolved my issue and i got refunds.Now i have 10% off max rs 985 letsbuy coupon from a personal purchase i made.I am willing to exchange it for two rs 500 coupons.Anybody up for a trade?:)

I thought coupon swapping was not allowed on TE? only giveaways are allowed ImHo ;)

Aren't such codes account locked? I mean the cash back coupons (discounts on next purchase)

BTW 500 off 2500 means a 20% discount ;)

no account locking.i used one for my cousin .she wanted a microwave.her email id ,my coupon.i am offering it for someone who wants 1k off a 10k purchase.no other option at present to get 1k off a 10k purchase.

Arrey don't want cash bhai,want freecharge.in coupons 500*2.I am giving my personal cash back coupon in exchange.for someone who wants to buy a 10k product on letsbuy.com.freecharge coupons valid till 31st dec,my coupon valid for 4 more months!!

No more letsbuy offer on freecharge. Few days ago I offered you 500 off coupon without exchange, but you did not replied back. Now the coupon has been used on cordless phone.

Guys I have been able to get hold of this precious coupon! Thanks to everyone who showed interest.Mods please close the thread.

Back