Courier Service Feedback

Its better to remove battery from phone and put it in plastic bag along with the phone. Keeping it inside the phone would short it if it gets wet or gets damaged if the box is thrown around.

Cross posting from AliExpress thread... My order is shipped through ups.com. Status says, "As requested by the receiver, we'll hold the package, and contact them for instruction before submitting for clearance."

So far no communication from ups and also another problem is... By mistake I've used my short name instead of full name... Will it be a problem during custom clearance or delivery?

Just ordered a CPU cooler from newegg and it's right now in Delhi.Last time I ordered from newegg I faced a lot of issues with the Form 50 which is needed for shipping items to West Bengal.

Now since GST has come into effect which was already taken into account by newegg during payment will I face any issues with DHL during entry into West Bengal?'

Does anybody have any idea?

Navi Mumbai to Bangalore in 17 hrs (door to door)
It is amazing how these overnight deliveries work - its Blue dart BTW

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 337
Guys, which is a decent door to door delivery (delivery time doesn't matter) service from bangalore to delhi not costing a bomb ? Just a small 500g package

Never had any issues with DTDC until this time.:mad:

Shipped an item via Air Dtdc to Kolkata last Saturday 24th Feb 17. Was suppose to reach destination by Tuesday 27th Feb.

But since Monday 26th theres no tracking update on their site for straight 4 days. This is hilarious as if I'm tracking something from Aliexpress china mail. :wtf:

I literally took matters in my own hands by calling the last reported location in Kolkata but none of the nos mentioned ever worked where one cell no worked but that idiot never bothered to speak in Hindi even after request and kept uttering bengali.

Then took help of some forum members who are Bengalis or at least know to speak it ( @Aman27deep & @Black_Hawk ) thankfully helped me. ;)

Now today morning got an update from friend that he received it. Finally!! War won after many wars fought... :sour:

Dtdc took straight 6 days to deliver via Air to Kolkata and the worst part ever: Still today the status shows as below: :rolleyes:

upload_2018-3-2_16-7-20.png

Now I opted Dtdc as never in last 10 yrs it failed me on the trust I had on them. Another issue, this is nearest to house so convenience cannot be ignored. Other which I have are Firstflight and similar low-grades of which already heard horrifying stores.
Bluedart was charging way too much and Fedex was too far (even it might had been costly).

DTDC has consistently proven reliable and efficient for me. They're not the cheapest but they're definitely not ultra expensive either.

Any suggestions for shipping from Mumbai to Kerala ?
Looking for good courier service (who takes care of goods, as I have to ship)
2 Cabinets, both weighing above 20Kg. (already packed in big box).
Need to seal pack with tapes properly.

Sigh. I sent paintings to foreign countries like US, Aus and even effin NZ and they reached in perfect condition. But I cannot get the same service from Hyd to Bangalore.

I just remembered, that guy also promised that it'll reach in one day but it took 2 days.

Need to ship a Raspberry Pi based media player to California, USA. I got a quote from PPOBOX but so far I am a little hesitant going with them. Are there any better courier services which provide tracking and charge reasonably?

Does anyone know of SpeedX or Garudvega.com ?

Last edited:
Shipper sent me courier via dedex overnight priority but he had my old address so he used that. But nomore i stay there so asked him to request to ship to new address which was on same pincode and same area just 400mtrs distance.

Fedex agreed and made the address change and it was confirmed twice and they did assured of delivery to new address.
But still today it was delivered to my old address instead. The landlord called me and inquired. His new tenant was kind enough to call landlord and he told him to accept it. Thanks to the landlord else if it was someone else he would had rejected the parcel.
Now if this is how it goes then whats the use of their assurance?

In 2k15 as well fedex never updated the tracking details for straight 4 days and it was suddenly delivered to my place.

My neighbour missed twice on his fedex delivery when he was in office.
Nor did they even took the efforts to call when not at home or otherwise.
They ask to collect from their nearest office instead rather than second attempt. Rude!

Need to ship a Raspberry Pi based media player to California, USA. I got a quote from PPOBOX but so far I am a little hesitant going with them. Are there any better courier services which provide tracking and charge reasonably?

garudavega is cheap but people in that company behave very rudely. I wouldn't suggest going with them for valuable items. but since its just a pi, they should be fine. No idea about speedX

I send painting on behalf of a friend so I usually go with dhl and fedex. Both are pricey

EMS Speed Post of India Post gives full tracking. Inside USA i think USPS will be giving the tracking info.

Back