Cousin still has the service centre standby phone, what shud he do ?

What should be choice?

• Finders keepers

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Return it back with a apology

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Sell both and buy new as repaired phone is no longer the same

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
He had given his phone to a service centre and got a loaner phone from them as it was taking time to repair. now phone got fixed and they din ask for the loaner phone back too and he also had forgot. The service centre alsoafter repairing the phone it looks repaired as the fnish is not like a flagship phone from factory. what should he do ?

If you find a purse lying around with some money and ID cards in it would you try to figure out how to get it back to the owner or take the money and throw the purse in the trash? ofc, in this case the guy who lost the purse is super rich and it makes no difference if he never gets it back.

He had given his phone to a service centre and got a loaner phone from them as it was taking time to repair. now phone got fixed and they din ask for the loaner phone back too and he also had forgot. The service centre alsoafter repairing the phone it looks repaired as the fnish is not like a flagship phone from factory. what should he do ?
Are you Being.Smart in another alias?

Ask that fool to return it back to them, Also you sure it's your cousin and not you ?

Just keep it or even better sell it, btw which phone is it. It is not like you are stealing it from some guy, you are taking it from the company.
Whenever they call just say wrong number and hang up.

Just keep it or even better sell it, btw which phone is it. It is not like you are stealing it from some guy, you are taking it from the company.
Whenever they call just say wrong number and hang up.
its a S5[DOUBLEPOST=1501131642][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's not going to be our/your decision to keep the phone it's going to be his so why bother asking.
he needs advice[DOUBLEPOST=1501131765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you Being.Smart in another alias?
what ??? No i am me

Last edited:
I just want to quote a saying by Buddha. Now, you decide whether to keep the loaner mobile or not. By the way, i agree with @Julian ' s witty suggestion of renaming the thread.

“Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness and benefit”

ok so we have decided to call the samsung centre and ask them to take it.[DOUBLEPOST=1501240466][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just want to quote a saying by Buddha. Now, you decide whether to keep the loaner mobile or not. By the way, i agree with @Julian ' s witty suggestion of renaming the thread.

“Whatever is not yours: let go of it. Your letting go of it will be for your long-term happiness and benefit”
Not always. We humans take what we feel we need and hence we are what we are. Right or wrong is all perceptive.

If the service centre was nice enough to loan someone a handset while theirs is under repair, be a nicer guy and give it back. Not only will it create goodwill with the service centre but also might save an infraction on someone who authorised lending the phone. It is easy to be bad. It takes balls to be nice. Be a man and do the right thing. Karma!

Back