WTB CPU Cooler for Intel i5

pratzgh1

Pratzgh1
Adept
I have an i5 4690k with an Intel stock cooler from another system. I game but wouldn't even try OC on a stock cooler. Despite playing undemanding games, my processor throttles every time. If someone has an intel socket cooler for sale or giveaway. please ping me at the earliest. I am also exploring new cooling options but am not able to justify the asking price for most considering the processor's depreciated value over time.

Try Antec A30 or Deepcool coolers; these coolers will be light on your CPU and your pocket.

Thanks for the suggestion but these coolers are good for a non-K series processor. I live in Mumbai and day temperatures are about 37 degrees. Even after replacing the thermal paster (CM Arctic), the idle temperatures are about 71 degrees. I doubt these coolers would make any noticeable difference in temps.

Trade with my 4th Gen i5 (which is Non-K) we can close the deal (I will add A30 which is currently installed with this processor to the deal) - we will decide on difference?

Back