Audio Cracking sound from Bluetooth Headset (TAGG Inferno)

Ramadhir Singh

Wasseypur
Adept
It’s been just a year I bought That TAGG Inferno Bluetooth Headset.

Sparingly using it(max 5hours use per week), but recently it started giving problems. (It wasn’t there earlier, observing from last 2weeks). Such as:
The sound will shutter and crack even I’m next to the source.
Produce a hissing when connected to any tv, hardware media player. And refuse to pair, It won’t pair up easily. Unless I delete the device and pair it freshly.

Does anyone has any idea if anything I can do to fix these issues.
Restarting multiple times fix the cracking sound but things are getting bad everyday.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

maybe bad or dying battery? that hissing etc comes if power supply to components is not good or lower than expected. If its in warranty send it back.

unfortunately it had 12 months of warranty, which is expired 2 weeks back. ( date of purchase is 06-Oct-2017)

edit:- may be i try to reach TAGG directly and see what they responding...

its charging fast compared to earlier . lets say in 1-hr it says full. earlier it was taking 2-2.5hr to charge.
total discharge time i haven't noted actually as i use this sparingly .. but i will try to keep a track now of total hours used in single charge.

i have yet to contact TAGG due to this festive season. im back today. and shall connect with them in a day or two.

Back