Creative EP-630 @ Rs :400/- + Shipping Rs :60 [ In Stock ASAP Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aman.pitbull said:
Transferred Rs 460 to your ICICI bank account via ICICI NetBanking
Order ID: Lynx-2778
Transaction ID:- 013121076934

Please update the status. And do reply.

If you've not shipped the headphones can you also include an Fiio E3 with it.

Has anybody who had already owned a EP-630 earlier, got the earphones from here?
Cause only they could clear my doubt.

My Doubt - Are these earphones have the same quality as the original/old EP-630 earphones?

Reason for asking this doubt: I had recently purchased a EP-630 from Ritchie Street (from a very well known dealer) for 600 bucks - BOX PACKED. It sounded a bit muddy than the usually EP-630 (I had owned 4 EP-630s so far). BOth the treble and bass was messed up. It really got me worried.

NO OFFENCE TO AMARBIR. Bhai, I know that you've got a very good reputation. But the thing is, the one, from whom you might be dealing might be selling some cheap goods. Again, I'm not accusing your dealer, but still, when you spend 400 bucks and get a low quality earphones, wont you feel bad?

Can anybody help me? Anybody. . . PLZ.

Cause I'm always in need of these superb earphones (Ep-630), either for me or for my friends. And I'd like to go for this particular deal (OEM for 400) in my future.

emmarbee said:
Has anybody who had already owned a EP-630 earlier, got the earphones from here?

My Doubt - Are these earphones have the same quality as the original/old EP-630 earphones?

Reason for asking this doubt: I had recently purchased a EP-630 from Ritchie Street (from a very well known dealer) for 600 bucks - BOX PACKED. It sounded a bit muddy than the usually EP-630 (I had owned 4 EP-630s so far). BOth the treble and bass was messed up. It really got me worried.

NO OFFENCE TO AMARBIR. Bhai, I know that you've got a very good reputation. But the thing is, the one, from whom you might be dealing might be selling some cheap goods. Again, I'm not accusing your dealer, but still, when you spend 400 bucks and get a low quality earphones, wont you feel bad?

Cause I'm always in need of these superb earphones (Ep-630), either for me or for my friends. And I'd like to go for this particular deal (OEM for 400) in my future.

these ep-630 are real i've got them yesterday
though i did not listen to any ep-630 before
they sound good and bass,treble,3d surround every things fine
they just dont come with the original packing and bill
ull also get different sizes of in ear holders as in original pack:hap2:

emmarbee said:

http://www.techenclave.com/1279217-post259.html

Amarbir[Chandigarh said:
]

Great ,

The Website is Awesome ,But For 400 a Pair You Cannot Expect Anything More ,No Idea Of Fake Or Original and even If They Call The Same Fake We Can Sell The Same As IEM Earphones ,For The Sound They Have Its Not Bad ,Fake And Non Fake Are Debatable Words

http://www.techenclave.com/1279214-post258.html

Amarbir[Chandigarh said:
]

Well ,

I Know this And Its Very Debatable ,cos there is No difference in Anything even the Sound ,But Retail Is Retail For Sure

Hi sirji....got my headphones today.....the package was partially damaged but the headphones are in working condition...so "ALL IS WELL"..:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

I must add one thing though.....these is my first EP-630.....i personally think
that they are damp squibs compared to PL-11 i got in Round 2 here.....
I have read so much about these headphone...so i decided to try out.....quite disappointed by the sound quality....
Still they are quite OK for 460 Bucks...:hap2::hap2:

Thanx Paaji.....my second purchase from u.....and my second itrust vote too..:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back