Creative EP-630 @ Rs :400/- + Shipping Rs :60 [ In Stock ASAP Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Thiis Is For 50 NOS Quantity of These Earphones .I Will Supervise this Deal For You Guys Here

Creative EP-630 OEM Pack

Pricing Rs :400/- + Shipping Rs :60/-

Introduction:
  • Creative EP630 Perfect In-Ear Noise Reduction EP-630 Earphone

The design of the in-ear reduction earphone can still provide you perfectly clear sound quality even when you are in quite noisy environment.
  • The use of 8 mm unit neodymium magnets ensures high-quality voice output. A gold-plated connectors and headphones copper lines offer an excellent signal transmission.
  • The in-earplug is designed to provide complete coverage of the voice.
  • With wider frequency response scope, quality can be balanced to play high, medium and bass effects.

Shipping :

• DTDC Air Cargo All India @ Rs :60/- Per NOS ,Combined Shipping Is Also Possible .

Warranty :

• No Warranty On the Product ,But If Its DOA I will Change the Same For You ASAP

Booked Orders

Waiting .....:hap2:

Please Start Ordering And Send Payments

Guys,

I Have Created The Link Of Creative And Soundmagic Products On The Website ,Please start Ordering And Start Paying Up .Kindly go to Lynx Chandigarh - Largest Electronic & Computer Online Superstore In India and register if you have not done this earlier .Then Kindly Go To this Location
Creative EP-630 : Earphone ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore

And add the product to your shopping cart .Then Proceed To Checkout and Go To The Shipping Page Select The Preferred Shipping Method And then Proceed To Payments Page "Cheque ,DD ,Money Order And ICICI Transfer/Deposits " Are OK With Same Rates But If You Have To pay by Credit Cards [Via Paypal] Then The Currency Has To Be Converted To US dollars And 5% Is To Be Added For Paypal.On The Last Screen You Can Write In Comments "This Is XYZ From TE I Will Pay XYZ As Per TE Rates " .For Any Clarification Please Speak To Me Directly @ 9815000133 .After You Have Recieved You Product Please Do Leave itrust Rating Here Amarbir[Chandigarh] .I Really Need itrust Rating As i Get Less From Members even if i Sell ,If you Have a Hassel In Sending itrust Rating Please PM Saiyan For Assistance .

:Note :

If You Like Paypal / Credit Card Transactions Do Tell Me .The Procedure is Quite Simple ,If you Are Depositing Cash Into Our Bank Pay Extra Rs :100/- As Cash Transaction Charges Also .Do Not Bother What Rates Are There On My Website ,this Deal Is Not For the entire Nation I Will Amend the Same Individually For Each Order To Make It Just Like TE Rates .

BURNIN -By Fah33M

Originally Posted by FaH33m

When speaking of headphones, ‘burn in’ is the term used for the settling of the design parameters of the diaphragms into their intended state. The physical process is that the diaphragms loosen up through use and eventually reach a point that could be considered final. A similar situation is breaking in a new pair of shoes.

Read more at : Headphone 'Burn In' FAQ - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio
Guys simply download the pink noise and white noise wave files from here , Burn-in wave files: white noise, pink noise, frequency sweep, channel mix

and play it continuously over night for 4-5 days .(40-50 hrs)Keep the volume at 50-60% depending on the source or at a your desired level of volume for listening purposes.

Notice the change over the period of time, the IEMs will open up and sound fuller.

Damn shipping is so high considering u get the EP 630s so cheap :p...cant we have some alternate cheaper shipping methods for something like this which can be mailed using a Indian express post cd/dvd mailer ( arnd 20-25 bucks with the packing parcel) :)

Supra said:
Damn shipping is so high considering u get the EP 630s so cheap :p...cant we have some alternate cheaper shipping methods for something like this which can be mailed using a Indian express post cd/dvd mailer ( arnd 20-25 bucks with the packing parcel) :)

Hee Hee ,

Anything For The Rest Let Me Make Some Money :rofl:

Hi Amarbir,

Are you online now ??
i am having some doubts while placing my orders..
pls do let me know if you are online now..
i will wait for 20 more minutes.

flyer said:
Hi Amarbir,

Are you online now ??

i am having some doubts while placing my orders..

pls do let me know if you are online now..

i will wait for 20 more minutes.

Sir ,

Have You Been Able To Solve The Issue ? :)

palito said:
Order ID: Lynx-3039

payment of Rs. 833 Transfered to your ICICI account

please update the Status ASAP

Sir ,

Checking The Same Now And Order From Pending Into Awaiting Payment ,Guys you Are Not Suppose To Send Payment Before i Change The Order From Pending To Awaiting Payment .

lynx 3037

awaiting payment

ive sent the money order today sir
most probably ull get it within 3 days

ill b happy if u start shippin it the same day u recieve the money order:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back