Creative EP-630 @ Rs :400/- + Shipping Rs :60 [ In Stock ASAP Shipping ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hector19 ,

sir The Order In Paypal is Ok Now ,We will Send Your Product Tommorow ,Others Whose Orders Are changed To under Dispatched ,Guys Your Orders Are Out Was Busy With The chandigarh Police Getting Bro's Reports Out ,will Complete Pending Jobs Tonight .

Reading your post am not sure whether to pay 360 x 2 or 400 x 2 for the headphone. Amarbir Sir can you please clarify.

djmykey said:
Reading your post am not sure whether to pay 360 x 2 or 400 x 2 for the headphone. Amarbir Sir can you please clarify.

Hi ,

The Earphones Are For 400 If Sold At The Store And 400 + Rs :85 Is Sold Outside But Due To fact i Am Selling the Same Here @ 400 + 60 ,I Reduced The Base Price And The Shipping Remained 85 Only But Pricing Came To 460 .:)

Sirji...your website lists OEM pack for Rs360...what gives???
neways very much interested....bought a PL-11 last week from you....kicka** earphones:hap2::hap2:.....so are EP-630 better??? or should i get another PL-11.....:huh::huh:

ideaguy said:
Sirji...your website lists OEM pack for Rs360...what gives???

neways very much interested....bought a PL-11 last week from you....kicka** earphones:hap2::hap2:.....so are EP-630 better??? or should i get another PL-11.....:huh::huh:

Asking a Seller Buy Both :rofl:

Lynx-3044 11.11.2009 18:25:33 Awaiting Payment INR 833.80

4 days back I have placed the order and made payment but it still says awaiting payment. whats the prob?

wth? the problem is wid u guys or the postal department:(

waiting for 6 days is really annoying for a small deal

n it still says awaiting payment

If i need one pc of this headset how much should i deposit by icici online transfer..
including all charges..
Thank you,
Vinodh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back