Creative EP-630 @ Rs.400+ shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I am pretty sure we'll have 20 people , please PM the account details to the interested ppl

put on ebay yaar.please many ppl having coupons.......please be quick bcoz many ppls coupon expiring before 7october.

One more thing:
Please do not ask me to put on eBay since I don't have any account there. :mad:
If you want to buy, then you've to do deposit cash in Bank of India.

I'm in for a OEM pack. PM me account details. Don't any of your friends or relatives has bank account where online transfer can be possible?

BTW are the pictures for OEM pack?

Ya online payment will be preferable(or maybe the only option) as I wont go searching for a bank of india branch just to deposit Rs. 400 for an earphone.

Even a SBI accnt would do mate.

@archat68: No yaar. I don't have any relatives who are using the net banking facility. I'm sorry.

Yes, those two are the pictures of EP-630. And in the amol_cool's thread itself, I clearly stated this is the OEM Pack with the headphones and its earbuds offered in a pouch.

Have a look at here:

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/creative-ep-630-used-opened-but-147764.html#post1266697

And for those others who are all waiting for my PM: Please wait. When I try to reply to the PM, vBulletin Message says that: "You may only post 10 messages every 3600 minutes."

I don't know why this happens. This may be happen due to my low post count. Also, I can't edit my posts due to this.

So, please be patient. Even though I'm online, I'm may not be able to reply your PM's.

@icebreaker:
What can I do yaar?
I'm having accounts in Bank of India and Indian Bank. I don't need the net banking facility since I don't do any online transactions. May be you can call me as a nOOB!

Let's say: If I apply now for the facility, you've to wait at least 2 months for that. Be practical yaar. And for all people: I'm sorry. If you want to buy, the only way is to do cash deposit.

are yaar creating a account on ebay and selling items on it is not a difficult thing yaar......and if u put there ur bank of india details u will get straight money deposit in ur bank account......

are you dont need net banking to be able to receive online payments. That is required to make payments. You just need to have an accnt in any net banking enabled branch. PM me your branch and accnt number let me see whether I can check whether it is netbanking enabled. Or you can check with your branch.

You are in karaikal rite. I just checked there is only one Indian bank branch there and it has an IFSC code listed so I guess we are in luck.

@prasanna

You don't to enable netbanking to receive fund in your account - it is required only for making payment.

So, PM the interested buyers your account no. - they can check if online fund transfer can be done with this account.

@archat68: I can't PM yaar. The vBulletin Message says that: "You may only post 10 messages every 3600 minutes." I already posted it. So, it would be better if you send your messages on yahoo!. Here's my id: prasanna_iyer2003[at]yahoo[dot]co[dot]in.

I'm requesting all people to send messages to the above id. Or else you've to wait for every 60 minutes for replying one single PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back