Cricket: Live Streaming ?

stalker said:
are you paying them for the quality of the feed?

If you don't really care about quality, webcric & crictime are always around

Thankyou :D

I used to manage googling and getting links, but this time couldnt find anyth... Looks like those 2 are the standard. Thanks again.

Before paying anything to them, i suggest you check this website

Ó¢³¬Ö±²¥,NBAÖ±²¥,Ó¢³¬Ãâ·ÑÖ±²¥,Î÷¼×Ö±²¥,Òâ¼×Ö±²¥,ÌåÓýÖ±²¥--³¬¼¶ÌåÓýÖ±²¥

This is a chinese website for sports streaming. Lookout for the icons. A red season ball indicates that the same is cricket feed.

The primary reason i am suggesting this website is that what is feel is the one that you are taking subscription for also streams the same stuff what this chinese website streams.

How i know this ???

One month back for a match when i was checking the LiveTV4ever, a link was pointing to a particular match between India and Australia (IIRC) and instead there golf was coming. While finding alternate source i stumbled upon this chinki website and there too a mention about India vs Aus match was there and that link too was playing same Golf :O

From this i deduced that they both stream from same source. Later for other matches it was confirmed that indeed the source was same. :)

Don't pay for these services, they end up having the same streams as sites like MyP2P. MyP2P is going to be your best friend for a wide selection of streams :)

i would agree with him, go with p2p its ur best chance :D
Amaresh said:
Don't pay for these services, they end up having the same streams as sites like MyP2P. MyP2P is going to be your best friend for a wide selection of streams :)

Back